Chris's LY 200t.

Very much so - very satisfied with it!

Yeah liquid yellow is such a diverse colour, sometimes it looks almost white, then others its more of an orange, sometimes its flat almost matt, then its glossy. The last picture as an example of that, looks matt yellow!

Thanks a lot matey :smile:

smashing Chris..its nice to remind yourself of how beautiful your car is..so sexy with it being lowered too..
also have to praise you for your photographs..such a good effort..

Awesome job Chris, a very rewarding colour to clean, much like deep black! Interesting to see the many colours of LY in different light. I find the worst pictures to take are when the sky is overcast, really difficult to get the right contrast if you do a bit of editing, but then I'm not as advanced as @///M with my skills!
Going back to wheels, I LOVE the Trophy wheels, they really set the 220 off in my opinion. If I was to get a 200t, I'd have your wheels over anything else, cracking design. The facelift wheels are horrible.

Reactions: Chris and ///M
Awesome job Chris, a very rewarding colour to clean, much like deep black! Interesting to see the many colours of LY in different light. I find the worst pictures to take are when the sky is overcast, really difficult to get the right contrast if you do a bit of editing, but then I'm not as advanced as @///M with my skills!
Going back to wheels, I LOVE the Trophy wheels, they really set the 220 off in my opinion. If I was to get a 200t, I'd have your wheels over anything else, cracking design. The facelift wheels are horrible.

Thanks Micah, yeah I got some nice shots, wouldn't mind seeing one or two of them @///M 'd :wink: hint!

I'm not a fan of diamond cut wheels but the trophys are ok. The gordini ones are just plain horrid - sorry @Johnny 99 :smile:

Reactions: Johnny 99
So set about this morning finishing off with the interior to complete my weekend of work with the car! I bloody hate cleaning the interior - always have and I don't know why...

Anyhow, first off was the seats, using the pears soap as recommend by Kev, was really impressed with the results, really gave them a nice matt soft finish. Shall certainly be using again! They feel very smooth and soft now! Then carried on with the rest of the inside, hoovered out using my baby, then just used AG interior shampoo on the trims and mats etc..

RenderedContent-C1045E72-9026-4879-A16F-F70D36C710F1.JPG

RenderedContent-644E67A7-97D0-40A7-B4BC-C2F467FDC30E.JPG

Thanks Micah, yeah I got some nice shots, wouldn't mind seeing one or two of them @///M 'd :wink: hint!

I'm not a fan of diamond cut wheels but the trophys are ok. The gordini ones are just plain horrid - sorry @Johnny 99 :smile:

How about I have a go at image 459 from the previous page Chris?

Great stuff Chris, car looks really well!! Liquid Yellow is absolutely brilliant.
I must have a test drive in one of these soon, been meaning to for a while now

Reactions: Chris
Chris, any chance you can demonstrate the launch control function on Sunday? Sounds weird in videos and would love to hear it in the flesh.

Great results Chris, and I love those photos! LY is properly amazing and I'm another in agreement on the wheels looking so good! Gorgeous car, mate.

I won't ask about that feather boa tucked into the back of your passenger seat :kissingheart:

Three years can pass in the blink of an eye, trust me...get on it while you can :smile:

Reactions: Chris

Similar Thread Suggestions