Chris's LY 200t.

Great results Chris, and I love those photos! LY is properly amazing and I'm another in agreement on the wheels looking so good! Gorgeous car, mate.

I won't ask about that feather boa tucked into the back of your passenger seat :kissingheart:

Three years can pass in the blink of an eye, trust me...get on it while you can :smile:

It's my organutan mate :smile: got to have one of them in your car. He's been tucked in the back seat for years now in all of my cars lol!

Reactions: Jimmy
you should become a trader Mes..every one will want their pictures done by you..looks fabulous!!!

Are your Bilsteins on the lowest setting mate?

I was going to ask the same thing, Chris. I think I would want mine a smidge lower.

What Autoglym product do you use on the plastics, Chris?

For anyone else needing more convincing about mr @///M 's talents, this proves it just that bit more!

View attachment 17779

Thanks so much Mes - epic!

Nice job Mes. Need to take some nice shots of my new car and ask nicely for you to work you magic

Reactions: ///M
It's my organutan mate :smile: got to have one of them in your car. He's been tucked in the back seat for years now in all of my cars lol!

Ha, well that's a new one on me :smile: I have a 'lucky penny' that's followed me in each of my cars, although not convinced on it's credentials...

And that picture by Mes is awesome!! Love it!

Reactions: Chris and ///M
Re plastics, use GTechniq C4.

It's a semi-permanent trim restorer and protector. Amazing stuff.

Car looks great! Good news about the remap.

Sorry to butt in Chris.

Would the G4 be suitable for all / the backs of my Recaros @Christopher ? Not quite as nice as I'd like....

Yeah mate.

Although the surface needs to be fully clean and totally free of any contaminants or residue to get the best out of it. So a full IPA wipe before hand.

They would look VERY good painted though!

YES!!!

Please do it quietly and don't tell us NA guys the bang for buck you got...

:tongueout:

Hope it goes well mate, you're going to absolutely LOVE the results I'm sure!

Ta buddy!

Opted not to go full hog now, remap tweaks are £100 so if I add induction and exhaust in a year they can do it there!

Get in:grinning:
Any little add ons before the remap:wink:

Nah mate as above :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions