Chris's LY 200t.

happy days Chris..glad you are doing it..you will love the extra power/torque...
and Syer why dont you have the back of the Recaros painted/dipped??

Reactions: ///M and Chris
Great news Chris, really happy for you bud! I know it's been on your list for a while now, bet you can't wait! Assuming it's through the RST group buy??

Reactions: Chris
Great stuff!

I'm at work that day, but depending on what time you're booked in, we can always meet up in the afternoon :smile:

Yeah I did consider that actually, not so sure what time ill be out but my slot is 10am... Anyone who has had a remap can say how long it takes??

Trouble is I wanted the following week when I'm on lates, but its a 4 hour journey back down home and being as I'm up stupid o clock the next day not sure if id want to be hanging around too long.. We'll see.

Yeah I did consider that actually, not so sure what time ill be out but my slot is 10am... Anyone who has had a remap can say how long it takes??

Trouble is I wanted the following week when I'm on lates, but its a 4 hour journey back down home and being as I'm up stupid o clock the next day not sure if id want to be hanging around too long.. We'll see.

I seem to remember it didn't take Pav very long when he last had it done, and we'd suggested meeting. I finish at 2, so it's likely you'll be long gone by then :smile: however if you were still around we can meet fo sho!

Seen ONE single RS on my hols.

And it was a LY 200T local to the hotel. But I was too slow.

Camera always armed now. And if I find it stationary I've got a 200.net decal armed and ready in the wife's purse.

Stay tuned.....

***Talking of which : bet you're excited for remap time bud :smile:

Reactions: ///M and Chris
Sad day for me today but I've traded in the Clio for a newer model...

A little review of my new car.

2016 Renault twingo

Engine: Small

Chassis: body roll heaven

Speed: Slow

0-60: you will be waiting a while

Sound: petrol hairdryer

Interior: if you hate the smell of leather, your in luck, there is none in sight, if you love the smell of plastic, you will love the interior!

Exterior: if you like the look of a Clio that has been squashed, then you will love the exterior!

Here she is:

RenderedContent-4CBF7927-89DC-4214-A2B0-362A43CFF104.JPG

#wiper-recall

Sad day for me today but I've traded in the Clio for a newer model...

A little review of my new car.

2016 Renault twingo

Engine: Small

Chassis: body roll heaven

Speed: Slow

0-60: you will be waiting a while

Sound: petrol hairdryer

Interior: if you hate the smell of leather, your in luck, there is none in sight, if you love the smell of plastic, you will love the interior!

Exterior: if you like the look of a Clio that has been squashed, then you will love the exterior!

Here she is:

View attachment 19454

#wiper-recall
My Wife loves them Chris

Nice upgrade m8. Enjoy keeping the black looking good too.

Not that anyone will be looking :smile:

Service time ??

Similar Thread Suggestions