Chris's LY 200t.

315C9AB2-DC0F-4798-B8E6-EA4DDCBB6ABA.jpeg Couldn’t find the Porsche one it was one of those BLOODY STUPID disappearing photos. Really what the point.

Would a Speciale do instead?

Thought so.

His Exige really looks amazing in LY:

FCB6A445-E6F3-4D45-BD8C-2CFE80567C2F.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
Love how you've done your house the same colour as your car :good::french:

Haha - my car was first ofc :wink:

Just got MAJORLY fucked around trying to fit some new interior bulbs, blew 2 fuses, and of course, being renault they can't make anything simple, I looked in the book - found courtesy light (which was the same fuse as ABS and electric windows, thats right, a bulb blows and takes your fuse out, and you have no ABS - genius idea renault)

So I set about unplugging every fuse, and found one which has blown, look in the book, and theres another fuse for courtesy light - wtf? So I tried a new fuse, and it blew again, so same shitty halogen bulbs back in for now, ill get some less bright bulbs and try again later...

lovely shot..always think how great my car looks in a shot then i see one of yours and, im jealous again..

good luck finding th bloody blown fuse..
i have no horn atm due to a blown fuse...

Reactions: Chris
lovely shot..always think how great my car looks in a shot then i see one of yours and, im jealous again..

good luck finding th bloody blown fuse..
i have no horn atm due to a blown fuse...

Cheers pal.

Step in Chris........

We'll keep it to the other thread mate, got to stop the buck here :kilt:

Lovely photo mate. Car looks killer.

Pavs lined one up for you....

Hoof line and sinker.

Reactions: Big Ben
New bulbs turned up so hopefully will have a bit more success with them!

Also ordered a big multi pack of fuses... Not running short of fuses again anytime soon!

New bulbs turned up so hopefully will have a bit more success with them!

Also ordered a big multi pack of fuses... Not running short of fuses again anytime soon!
haha..have my set of fuses in the boot..you never know they say..

good luck:thumb:

Sad day yesterday :worried:

The PS4s came off to be replaced by my winters. Roll on spring.....

Plan is to keep these wheels for winter, and buy some new ones for summer :smile:

Reactions: Micah
Sad day yesterday :worried:

The PS4s came off to be replaced by my winters. Roll on spring.....

Plan is to keep these wheels for winter, and buy some new ones for summer :smile:
Everyone’s freaking out about winter already:tired:
Good excuse to get some new wheels though!!

Similar Thread Suggestions