Clio 197 steady progress

Nice one on the painting, they've come out really well! The Brembo decal will finish it off nicely!

put stickers on and lacquer them over..the whole unit calipers included...

this :sunglasses:

I think I'll have a go with the stencils first because I've already bought them, but if they turn out crap I'll get some stickers

Nice one on the painting, they've come out really well! The Brembo decal will finish it off nicely!

Cheers. I couldn't really see them properly last night. When I got to work this morning I thought they look a bit weird without the Brembo logo.

F**k it mate. That sucks. Hope everyone was uninjured.

What happened?

Thanks. No one was injured thankfully. I glanced up at a sign to see what lane to be in and the traffic had stopped and I rear ended someone. Very pissed off with myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sorry to hear this :worried: as above, hopefully it will all get sorted easily enough. Glad that no one was injured.

Sorry to hear this mate looked like a lovely motor! :worried:

Do you know the extent of the damage yet? Doesn't look that bad from the picture if I'm honest but pictures can be deceiving.

Glad nobody was injured though, that's the main thing.

Sorry to hear this mate looked like a lovely motor! :worried:

Do you know the extent of the damage yet? Doesn't look that bad from the picture if I'm honest but pictures can be deceiving.

Glad nobody was injured though, that's the main thing.

Not really. I know the radiator is burst and the all the front bumper and cross beam is bent up. The front wing and bonnet don't line up great. I hope it's not too bad because I do want it repaired

Not really. I know the radiator is burst and the all the front bumper and cross beam is bent up. The front wing and bonnet don't line up great. I hope it's not too bad because I do want it repaired

If there's no damage to the engine/chassis I can't imagine it being an extortionate amount to repair.

Anyway keep us updated mate, and good luck!

If there's no damage to the engine/chassis I can't imagine it being an extortionate amount to repair.

Anyway keep us updated mate, and good luck!

Will do. I hope so. It still ran and drove other than no coolant and the airbags didn't go off. So that's on my side.

Reactions: Dystant
Just settled with the insurance. They've wrote it off cat d but I've said straight away I want to buy it back and I believe that they have offered me a reasonable amount. So get repaired and she'll be back fighting again soon looking better than ever [emoji1303]

Reactions: Big Ben
Just settled with the insurance. They've wrote it off cat d but I've said straight away I want to buy it back and I believe that they have offered me a reasonable amount. So get repaired and she'll be back fighting again soon looking better than ever [emoji1303]

FAB news. Got what you wanted....and may well come out of this 'ok' with some monies in your hand after repairs :smile:

Not forgetting you car will be worth less come resale time of course..........

GOOD LUCK !

FAB news. Got what you wanted....and may well come out of this 'ok' with some monies in your hand after repairs :smile:

Not forgetting you car will be worth less come resale time of course..........

GOOD LUCK !

Yes hopefully. But whatever I have left will go towards next insurance. I don't plan on selling it any time soon so that's not particularly a concern atm

Yes hopefully. But whatever I have left will go towards next insurance. I don't plan on selling it any time soon so that's not particularly a concern atm

No worries. What else can you do !

I wasnt being negative - just a realist :smile: And its worth remembering that if you are thinking of selling / trading in etc etc anytime soon.

Hope the 'rebuild' goes well and your back on the road in no-time........

No worries. What else can you do !

I wasnt being negative - just a realist :smile: And its worth remembering that if you are thinking of selling / trading in etc etc anytime soon.

Hope the 'rebuild' goes well and your back on the road in no-time........

Oh no no. I knew you weren't being negative. And thanks i hope so aswell