Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Projects/Progress Threads' started by Antti O, Jan 2, 2017.
He only works on steering wheels part time Antti. Might be why feedback takes so long
Small update for steering wheel. New steering wheel ordered from Jack.
It is like original wheel but much better materials.
Cannot wait for it. It takes 1-2 weeks to make, and one week for shipping.
When i am waiting for wheel, i have one rattle to solve:
It will be worth the wait
I can also vouch for Jack's work. It's worth the wait!
I went with full grey alcantara as the car isn't daily driven (and I think it looks horny)
Okay.. : )
Wheel paid and now i am just waiting. Is that wheel difficult to change..?
And one random pic from todays drive. Cluster rattle was fixed, i put some sponge between plastic bezel and instrument cluster. Solved..
So some little things still in to do list..
- Steering wheel replacement (royal steering wheels)
- Get left rear panel re-sprayed
- Fresh paint for wheels + new tyres
- Rear side window seal replacement
- Front bumper + side skirt polishing
- Replace left door limiter/hinge
- Replace 2 springs + 2 shocks in front. (genuine parts)
- Interior wash with kärcher wet vacuum cleaner machine.
It's unusual to see a photo of your car that isn't in the snow Antti is that it for your winter now? Good weather all the way??