Clio 200 from Belgium

Hi everyone,

I'm Wim from Belgium and I own a Clio 200 since July '09.
First off, some pics :smiley:

DSCI0192.jpg

As you can see, I changed the rims, the original ones are used in winter time with off course, winter tyres.
Since I didn't like black on black I painted the brake calipers yellow.
Wheel nut covers were bought and also painted (bought them black they needed 6 layers of paint. :smile: :smile: )

Although it's a Clio III phase II, the RS logo wasn't incorporated into the front grill.
So nicely asked the dealer to take care of it for me. I also have the daytime L.E.D. lights installed.
These pics are from the Belgian RCB meeting which was 22nd of May.

RCBmeeting1.jpg
RCBmeeting2.jpg

Future plans are:
-Install ITG foamed panel filter (arrived @ the tuning shop last friday)
-Change stock clutch by Helix reinforced system (on order)
-Remap

Still on my mind:
-Cams but rumours tell me that the car will shake rattle & roll :smile: on idle revs...
-Akrapovic evolution exhaust system but not sure if I can pass Belgian MOT tests with it though...

Did have some troubles already with the car. Here's the list: ;/
-Frame from driver seat broke. Took the dealer one month (!!!!) to replace it. He managed 5X to order one that didn't fit.:@:@
-Upholstery driver seat: stitches came loose.
-Oil consumption: still at it now. 1L/5000 km. In the beginning ELF Solaris RNX 5W30 was put in @ the dealer's. Since I'm also active on the Belgian RCB forum, some guys told me they should better use the 5W40 Evolution oil.
After some argumentation, they now poored in the (correct?) oil. Hope things sort out now.
-Worn of some rubbers from the rear window - driver's side.
-Most probably i've forgotten one or two ... :001_unsure:

Here's the Clio Grandtour 20th Anniversary edition from my sweetheart :hug1:
DSCI0193.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Wim,

I've just become a member too :smile: I'll have my Clio 200 this friday :smile: I'm also from Belgium (Aalst)

Nice car you have there!

:welcome: to the site dude, nice car you have there :smile:

A group of us will be going THROUGH Belgium on Friday on the way to the Nürburgring:smile::smile::smile:

:welcome: to the site dude, nice car you have there :smile:

A group of us will be going THROUGH Belgium on Friday on the way to the Nürburgring:smile::smile::smile:

Thank you very much for the nice compliments.

According to the forecasts, weather will be somewhat unsettled on Friday. Hope you guys can keep it dry. Anyway, enjoy your stay in Germany and be sure to post some pics/vids afterwards. :smiley: