Clio 200 Front Bumper Lower Mesh OEM?

Hey all, just been doing jobs on the 200 and noticed behind the lower front bumper grill on mine there is some mesh cable tied on. It's looking a bit worse for wear after numerous stones no doubt hitting it so was googling for replacement OEM parts for it but having no joy.

Can anyone with a 200 let me know if you have this also or has someone added it to mine out of generic mesh stuff.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1832.JPG
    IMG_1832.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1833.JPG
    IMG_1833.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
Hey all, just been doing jobs on the 200 and noticed behind the lower front bumper grill on mine there is some mesh cable tied on. It's looking a bit worse for wear after numerous stones no doubt hitting it so was googling for replacement OEM parts for it but having no joy.

Can anyone with a 200 let me know if you have this also or has someone added it to mine out of generic mesh stuff.
Thanks
Yours looks like it was added. Mine hasn't got it.

By the looks of it, and on the basis it appears to be cable tied in place I would suggest this isn't OEM.

However... there isn't exactly fantastic protection offered by the original grill for the a/c condenser/radiator. So whoever put it there probably did so to protect these.