Clio 200 RS Monitor Part Number...?

-Eddie-

Missing In Action
I've done some of my own research looking for the part number of the RS Monitor but I'm just looking confirmation of anyone who has bought one or has one in their car?

I don't really want to order something from my dealer that is having to come from France and can't be returned!

280347874R. In case you didn't already know, you need to use Clip to reconfigure the media unit in car to accept the new display. Also, need the telephone wiper stalk controls for the under column control button.

Cheers,
Ben.

280347874R. In case you didn't already know, you need to use Clip to reconfigure the media unit in car to accept the new display. Also, need the telephone wiper stalk controls for the under column control button.

Cheers,
Ben.

Thanks that's the one I had gone to the dealer with. I've got the head unit, access to Clip, will buy the Monitor this coming week. You mention about the stalk, you mean this one?

d225213b1f21b7f000a9fe056a8891f1.jpg

Hi Eddie,

In order to do the start/stop timing function and also to acknowledge the warning disclaimer that it presents on first use I'm pretty sure you need the different stalk control (7701068114). I've attached a photo of mine and although you can't see it in the photo, there's a button on in the underside on the steering column which is blanked on standard cars.

In terms of the head unit, is it the Bluetooth one (281158179R)? You'll need this to adjust the time as the new monitor itself doesn't have buttons to do this.

Cheers,
Ben.

Attachments

• WP_20170826_002.jpg
    WP_20170826_002.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 59
I've ordered up the monitor so hopefully it will arrive on Wednesday/Thursday of this week. I'm hoping to have the radio for then also. Should be able to fit the bits and pieces and because I'm off work Friday I'll try my best to have everything coded in then!

As far as the stalk goes it should work ok with the one I have in the car, obviously the Bluetooth won't work as I've no microphone etc but I can add that down the line should I wish.

For now though I'm just interested in having the RS Monitor fitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk