Clio 200 Splitter

I wouldn't say I'm local but I'm not shy of travelling an hour or so. I don't use my 200 as a daily so they can have it as long as they like. So if your interested in mine all is good with me.

Reactions: Jimmy and peter
I wouldn't say I'm local but I'm not shy of travelling an hour or so. I don't use my 200 as a daily so they can have it as long as they like. So if your interested in mine all is good with me.

Fantastic. I'll get things moving pm me your contact details and I'll pass em on and you can organise a date which works for u.

Fantastic. I'll get things moving pm me your contact details and I'll pass em on and you can organise a date which works for u.
Is there any update on this?

I'm a fan of the focus ST one over some of the clio 200 splitters I've seen with the winglets at the side, I'm hoping they will make something slightly more subtle though, as the 200 does look quite mean, it just needs to be marginally lower....

Any feedback you have appreciated.

Nothing as of yet, I'll wait til after the festive period before I start chasing anything.

@Ben2122 send me your details, if Ryan has any issues I'll pass yours on. Thanks

Reactions: cpaterson76
Triple R stuff is great quality, I had their splitter on my mk6 ST and also rear diffuser. If they could make a 200 mould it would be superb.

Reactions: Rick
761b1bb4703f108b0cf38b31985817cd.jpg

I think along these lines, as this is their st splitter I do believe. This is not my picture so could be wrong.
Over the past couple of weeks I have been talking to triple r composites in order for them to develop a Clio 200 splitter, they currently make splitters for numerous cars, including the focus st (which I believe fits).

To cut a long story short they are very keen to develop a Clio 200 specific splitter. It will be priced in the £80-£100 pound range (very reasonable I think) and will look like there other products I presume.

The main stumbling block has come in the form of geography. I'm based 'up north' and they are based near Cambridge. That is where this lovely community comes in.

We need someone local to Cambridge to be the development car. The car will be required for 2 days initially for the develop a pattern of the final splitter design.

The car will not leave with a splitter there and then as they will have about 2 weeks work to complete after the development, manufacturing a mould etc.... The car will need to return for final fitting but that will only take about an hour.

The development car will be supplied and fitted with the splitter FREE OF CHARGE.

They are then looking at providing discount codes for the first 10-15 ordered.

I'm super excited about this, I hope everyone else is too. If you are able to do this and are local please pm me your details and availability which I will then pass onto triple r to organise a date.

The full address is

Triple R Composites
Unit 5B, Blackwell Farm Ind Est, Station Road
Tilbrook
Cambridgeshire
PE28 0JQ
UK

Thanks

Rick
im only an hour or so from Cambridge..

@Rick ... hi rick, i've just read on a german clio forum that triple R are developing a splitter. you still in touch with them?

Yeah I got a lad to go and be development car so it's currently in there at the moment so next couple of weeks should be ready

Reactions: peter
Still waiting on triple r to start manufacture. It’s been very drawn out. In the meantime cm composites have released an option.