CLIO Cup Racer

I was speaking to someone a month or so ago who had done one. Apparently very easy, just need to move over the steering column entry through the bulkhead. Not sure about the window wiper mechanism though. Everything else should be the same.

I was asking about it as I have a Clio cup racer shell and would dearly love to swap all my stuff over, just don't have the time of space to do it, hence why it's for sale :-(

Reactions: Arch
Thanks I am sure it's not that difficult but I thiink there will be mors to it than u suggest. If the steering rack is a quick rack that would need to changed not sure if a RHD one is available with the same ratio. The steering column mount will no doubt be part of the cage crisis beam so that would need to be moved across or refabricated, the wiring looms for the country and instruments may have to be lengthened depending on how they run, if it uses a pedal box that easy just a bit of plumbing if not I assume the pedals and master cylinder/servo from a u car could be used. Probably more I haven't thought of

Ah sorry, thought you were taking a bare shell and putting rhd 197/200 donor parts on it.

If it's a full race car then personally would leave it as lhd.