Clio Pushed by a Truck

This was on the 6pm news, its unbelievable!

Does anyone know the story behind it? The lorry seems to be going a bit quickly and you cant tell me he wouldn't notice a car stuck to his bumper? I know 5th Gear did a report on foreign lorries side swiping cars due to the blind spot a few years back but it would be noticeable!!!

...news says that the police are investigating this incident....there's no way that the lorry driver is intending to stop....almost like a road rage incident!!

How scary must that have been for the clio driver? Wonder how they stopped? If the truck hit the brakes the clio would have just kept on going ... panic button

Im not sure if they are physically limited or if thats just the rules. It seems to be going quite quickly.

Just seen on BBC that this was back on 13th Jan! Its taken a while for it to get out, only on the web at start of this week and the investigation has been reopened because of it! Sounds to me like it was one word against another first time round and was dropped.

wouldnt suprise me if its set up as if you look the road is completely clear in front of it.

Im not sure if they are physically limited or if thats just the rules. It seems to be going quite quickly.

both - 56mph limited due to gross weight and the system is limited via the trucks ecu with anti-tamper systems in place - also checked at mot :blink: