CLIO197.net Howfast Trackday

M

Mentalpen

Ok, We have a few spots open as some have not got back to me and time is ticking so i will open this up to anyone.

we have a date and our usual time slots ready to go! The date for the diaries is

Saturday 16th August

We have 2 time slots available again to book on to:
12:00 sign on with track time starting at 13:00
14:00 sign on with track time starting at 15:00

For those of you that haven't seen these before have a nosy
http://www.howfast.co.uk/

8940285066_1f40c7fe85_b.jpg

there's also a number of threads in the trackday section of the forum from our previous 2 events

How it works:
-you need to PM me asap with slots going on a first come first served basis
priority vehicles
Clio - V6, 172, 182, 197, 200, 200T
Megane - 225, 230, 250, 265
Twingo 133

-we meet up nearby and head over to Bedford for signing on and briefing

-we get convoyed over to the track for sighting laps and transponders fitted

- then the fun begins, an hour of open pit lane running on the circuit where you set your qualifying time, you can nip back in to the race control area to see how your times are coming along

-queued up and let loose 3 cars at a time for your final timed runs to see if you can claim the Clio197.net Trophy form Buddyboy and a nice new supersized pink polo shirt!

The event usually costs £99 but if we get over 10 (max of 18 per session iirc) confirmed booking its usually 10% less, plus your fuel/food costs for the day

There are garages available for us to use, passenger bookings can be taken and tuition can be purchased to help get your time as quick as possible. Helmet hire is usually available on the day, but can be quite limited in the number available

As stated above, priority will be given to Renaultsport runners for the day! However, we will allow 2-3 other marques per session depending upon RS numbers wishing to attend

We need to get this book asap so if you are wanting to join us for what is a great day out then get PMing me asap with which session you want to do or both.

The morning session is filling up with the afternoon session having a couple more spots available.