Cliosport Festival 2017

Rather than reply on Big Bens thread (Got nagged at for this before :smile: ).......thought I'd post here.

So: my only weekends work in 4 or 5 months after a dry spell in this respect: has fallen on this weekend. Unreal. I was set on an early start Sat and staying overnight - but it wasn't to be.
It's going to be awesome socially and I can imagine the banter I'm going to miss out on :-(

Not much more I can add other than wishing all you guys a great weekend and hoping you have one or two for me.

I shall be cracking the hours in and trying to earn a 45.5 or a 91. For the mathmatically challenged out there: that's a quarter or half of 182 respectively.

It's the only way I can look at it....

Drive safe, have fun, banter hard and represent !!!

Rather than reply on Big Bens thread (Got nagged at for this before :smile: ).......thought I'd post here.

So: my only weekends work in 4 or 5 months after a dry spell in this respect: has fallen on this weekend. Unreal. I was set on an early start Sat and staying overnight - but it wasn't to be.
It's going to be awesome socially and I can imagine the banter I'm going to miss out on :-(

Not much more I can add other than wishing all you guys a great weekend and hoping you have one or two for me.

I shall be cracking the hours in and trying to earn a 45.5 or a 91. For the mathmatically challenged out there: that's a quarter or a half of 182 respectively.

Thanks for the update Shuv - gutted you can't make it. It seems luck is playing it's wicked games on you and also Pav not being able to make it over... I hope work goes well and it's as painless and lucrative in equal measure :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Shame for you not to be able to attend Syer, would have been good to catch up as always, but you need to do what needs to be done!

At least you're giving an opportunity to the other 'Show & Shine' applicants, yours is looking mega after seeing your recent updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame for you not to be able to attend Syer, would have been good to catch up as always, but you need to do what needs to be done!

At least you're giving an opportunity to the other 'Show & Shine' applicants, yours is looking mega after seeing your recent updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pee'd off doesn't even come close. Thanks Ross. Bet it's an amazing weekend.

Enjoy buddy and see you soon...

I shall be cracking the hours in and trying to earn a 45.5 or a 91. For the mathmatically challenged out there: that's a quarter or half of 182 respectively.

Shame you can't make it Shuv. I'm sure you'll hear all about it monday:grinning:

Shame that you can't make it was looking forward to meeting you and PAV again. My friend who runs a valleting supplies as donated to the raffle. Some detailing sprays and trim sheen and blood rain for wheels. After me putting his arm up his back lol. Hope this is ok for the raffle

Attachments

• IMG_1634.JPG
    IMG_1634.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
7am departure time for Long Sutton! Hopefully not too early, 1 hr 40 drive time from there, so would be there for 9!
Nice one, cars in for cambelt and having exhaust fitted so providing I get it back tomorrow as agreed should be good to meet you there!.. otherwise I'll instead be heading up as a 172 passenger :cry:

Reactions: RossWoods93

Shit mate :worried: had a feeling it would happen though, always the way of the world!

IMG_4664.JPG

@Big Ben

Still want a little blip up the road in the low and slow old girl?