Cliosport Festival 2017

I assume that you have to be present for the track safety briefing in order to get time on track? If that's the case, I defo can't be there for 8.00 on the Saturday.
Put me down as a provisional attendee on the Saturday though, will make a judgement call next week. Can't really moan about the distance as @r&skxa can't get any further south of Kent, and he's still going :tongueout:

I assume that you have to be present for the track safety briefing in order to get time on track? If that's the case, I defo can't be there for 8.00 on the Saturday.
Put me down as a provisional attendee on the Saturday though, will make a judgement call next week. Can't really moan about the distance as @r&skxa can't get any further south of Kent, and he's still going :tongueout:

Afternoon track slot mate :smile:

Would be nice to put a face to name so hope you can make it!!
Chris, thanks for the nudge mate.

She's away on a hen do and I'm looking like I'll be away too.

Hope it's a fun event!

Shame mate. Have a nice time whateve your doing! :smile:

Reactions: ///M
Not a big deal, would just be great to meet everyone, that's the main priority :smile:

Hopefully you can make it along Micah, it would be good to finally meet you :smile: you could always drive up on the Friday evening, camp over with us and be there ready for the track briefing first thing :wink: what's not to like! :smile:

Reactions: Pav
what's not to like! :smile:

Apart from waking up with a 1l bottle of 5w40 between my bum cheeks... I know what you lot are like!

It's a good point, I just worry I'd have to share a shower with @nutnutwelshman :tearsofjoy:
I randomly booked the 25th as holiday, will see what the best option is next week pet.

Reactions: Jimmy
Apart from waking up with a 1l bottle of 5w40 between my bum cheeks... I know what you lot are like!

It's a good point, I just worry I'd have to share a shower with @nutnutwelshman :tearsofjoy:
I randomly booked the 25th as holiday, will see what the best option is next week pet.
I get you a cheap car and you will not even wash my back in the shower that's gratitude for you not like ask you to Polish me nutzzzzzzzzzzzz

I knew I kept that bottle of Elf in my boot for a reason..... :thumb:

Reactions: Micah
So, who's started prepping?

I was going to get my wheels refurbed by my funds "aren't available" :tongueout: So you lot will have to deal with shoddy alloys but good tyres, or shiny alloys but rubbish tyres...

Sunday is all go for cleaning (dependant on the weather...). A quick once over with the DA to remove some light swirls, and then 2 coats of Fusso, 2 coats of 845 and then a coat of show wax. Should be gleaming :smiley:

Reactions: Jimmy
So, who's started prepping?

I was going to get my wheels refurbed by my funds "aren't available" :tongueout: So you lot will have to deal with shoddy alloys but good tyres, or shiny alloys but rubbish tyres...

Sunday is all go for cleaning (dependant on the weather...). A quick once over with the DA to remove some light swirls, and then 2 coats of Fusso, 2 coats of 845 and then a coat of show wax. Should be gleaming :smiley:
@nutnutwelshman is taking all next week off to detail his

Reactions: Micah and Gregor