Clunk noise from behind pedals???

Do you get it when changing gears. Im getting this, changed the gearbix stabliser mount with a ktec mount and still got it, changing the top geaebix mount next, as there seems to be play when pushing it.

Do you get it when changing gears. Im getting this, changed the gearbix stabliser mount with a ktec mount and still got it, changing the top geaebix mount next, as there seems to be play when pushing it.

Def feels like something hitting the back of bulkhead but also read somewhere could be top of suspension mount.

I think its arb related, i get something similar, but only after moving it the first time that day. Mine seems N/S

Mine does it as well, kept doing it since new, it never got any worse, always thought its normal... could be good to ask some RUK people on renaultsport forum...

Doesn't every Clio do it by now lol?

Mine has always done it. Since appearing ive changed suspension to coilovers, new top mounts, complete engine and box uprated mounts and new ARB with links. Nothing has altered the noise which disappears after 5mins.

i wonder if its the engine mounts moving so much they "bottom out" and cause that noise...

ive got what maybe be two knocks, one when i go over bumps, pot holes etc, and one when i change gear, sudden let of accelerator etc, i beleive the 2nd one maybe gearbox mount as there seems little play, if not that maybe a exhaust mount. i think the first one maybe knackard shocks.

changed the upper gearbox mount last week, and guesse what?...................it still knocks. litchy is yours still doing it now you got coilovers fitted

Coilovers- don't ask but not fitted but thats for another day. The knocks coming from either the shock or the driver side Hub carrier.....

four ashes renault have identified my knocking as a worn lower arm link, as the bloke said you can move it about very easy, going back friday to get it replaced.

Dudes I hate these knocking issues here and there. There is so many different possibilities of what it could be! Sometimes you think suspension and sometimes steering. Sometimes exhaust mounts and sometimes top mounts!!!!!!

i know what you mean, ive changed all me exhaust mounts/rubbers, just in case, and the two gearbox mounts, so fingers crossed this as been the unicorn that evaded me all this time. lol

Yeh I hope you get it sorted dude. It's horrible having a niggle you can't iron out. Just when you think you got it sorted and found it, put it all back together and go for a drive to find out you've not solved anything! And spent cash doing it!