Coming home lights?

Havent as yet got my 197 LUX. But what does the "coming home lights" do and how do they activate?

When you unlock the car, does the headlights or side lights come on?

Thanks
Luke

do you mean get you home lights??

had them on my megane world series, press a button on the keycard to turn them on/off

Im pretty sure on the clio you flash your full beam twice and it put the headlight on for a certain amount of time then go off.

give the left stalk a pull as you get out of the car and the lights stay on for about 10 seconds or so

After parking up flash your main beam when the engines off, keys out and doors open. I think the more times you flash it the longer it stays on.

No lights will come on when you unlock the car, well apart from the interior lighting.

After parking up flash your main beam when the engines off, keys out and doors open. I think the more times you flash it the longer it stays on.

No lights will come on when you unlock the car, well apart from the interior lighting.

That's right mate.

Yes, I'm not 100% sure you need to have the door open though, but you can test it when you get it anyway. It's something I miss from the Clio actually, it was good being able to have the lights shinning on the front door at night when trying to open it.

Tried this tonight, flashed the lights twice and they stopped on for nigh on a minute.

Did'nt get me home though, i just stood there watching them thinking they were not going to turn off :thumbsup:

Tried this tonight, flashed the lights twice and they stopped on for nigh on a minute.

Did'nt get me home though, i just stood there watching them thinking they were not going to turn off :thumbsup:

Ha ha ha!

Door open or closed?

I think if you have auto lights, the lights have to be off, ie open the door so they go off, not disable the auto function, then flash your high beam.