Concerts

Just wondering what bands you have been / are going to see this year?.

I have been to see Super Furry Animals, Oasis, Prodigy and Testament so far, got Kasabian (in Cardiff ) and Ian Brown (in Manchester) lined up before Christmas.

Been to see nobody! Thats bad for me..

But for the rest of the year im going to see:

Simple Minds (Aberdeen)
Simple Minds (Glasgow)
Faithless (Glasgow)

Wanna try and go see the Phonics in Cardiff Castle!!!!! Love em!!!

Really want to see The Killers at some point too!

So far been to see... Robots in disguise, the sounds, little man tate X2(including the final concert last weekend) going to see lilly Allen in November.

what are Robots in Disguise like Jase?, heard a few good things about them but aint got round to buying anything, need to expand my music collection

This year i have seen Boyzone and that is all :worried: Will be seeing Backstreet Boys just before Christmas though :smile:
Only 2 concerts this year :'(

edit: Forgot, i went to Midlands Music Festival earlier this year too :smile: Saw Blue :smile: , Sugababes, Eoghan Quigg, and loads others.. can't remember who though :lol:

Last edited:
So far i've seen...

Bloc Party - twice
The Streets - twice
Arctic Monkeys
Embrace
Jack Penate
Kate Nash
Scouting for Girls
Snow Patrol
Fratellis
Ash
Kelly Clarkson
Take That - twice
Kaiser Chiefs
Adele

Plus seen many bands/artists as support acts inc. Tinchy Stryder, Biffy Clyro, The Enemy, Sugababes, Peigeon Detectives, Kasabian, Razorlight, Friendly Fires...

So far i've seen...

Bloc Party - twice
The Streets - twice
Arctic Monkeys
Embrace
Jack Penate
Kate Nash
Scouting for Girls
Snow Patrol
Fratellis
Ash
Kelly Clarkson
Take That - twice
Kaiser Chiefs
Adele

Plus seen many bands/artists as support acts inc. Tinchy Stryder, Biffy Clyro, The Enemy, Sugababes, Peigeon Detectives, Kasabian, Razorlight, Friendly Fires...

All this year?