Confused I know that not unusual

nutnutwelshman

Gold Member
Hi Guys just had a slow morning at work so looking through Renault forums and Facebook.WHY BUY THE BEST handling hot hatch on the market and lower it to buggery so it can not be driven hard.Or just stand in a field or multiple storey car park and Polish the #### thing sorry old man given up the will to live

Hi Guys just had a slow morning at work so looking through Renault forums and Facebook.WHY BUY THE BEST handling hot hatch on the market and lower it to buggery so it can not be driven hard.Or just stand in a field or multiple storey car park and Polish the #### thing sorry old man given up the will to live
Never ceases to amaze me why people add things that make a car worse then think it's the fastest best handling thing on the planet.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
I guess we all have our passions in life, and what is one man's idea of heaven, is another man's idea of hell! As the old saying goes, 'If we all liked the same things, then life would be boring'!

Having said that, I have no idea what Scene even is! Must be a Yoof thing :smile:

Different folks. We all love cars. Crack on.

Some people's passion in life is the English language, punctuation and grammar. #bidwriterbanter

Reactions: Cossers
I guess we all have our passions in life, and what is one man's idea of heaven, is another man's idea of hell! As the old saying goes, 'If we all liked the same things, then life would be boring'!

Having said that, I have no idea what Scene even is! Must be a Yoof thing :smile:

Hahaha very true!

Give over... more a VW thing, slammed to the floor and alloys worth more than the car

Reactions: Jimmy
The SCENE? Not for me, but if they want the car to scrape the floor, and add a giant spoiler, who am I to judge.I run around in a Megane 250 engined Clio, bonnet vents, bright yellow, terrible driver, and I am sure a lot of people will sneer, and say grow up,BUT, its the same as people doing the SCENE. Each and everyone to their own.

The SCENE? Not for me, but if they want the car to scrape the floor, and add a giant spoiler, who am I to judge.I run around in a Megane 250 engined Clio, bonnet vents, bright yellow, terrible driver, and I am sure a lot of people will sneer, and say grow up,BUT, its the same as people doing the SCENE. Each and everyone to their own.

Oh I do wish you'd grow up, Arthur :smiley: