considering a 200 with cup chassis

I've got a 2008 197 cup. It's hardly been used only 15k miles on but thinking of getting a 200 with cup chassis in red with speedline and leather.

Can anyone give me an idea of what the trade in values are like as I have been offerred 9k by a dealer which is far too cheap in my mind.

Think that's about right mate really, maybe 10k tops?! But you have r27s near that money now so they might be more desirable! Sound like a good spec on the 200! Do it :smile:

Love to do it, just had the dealer come back to me with an offer of 7.5k for mine and I can't get the 200 until October. Think I'm being ripped.

they will try an sell yours for over 10 grand:whatever:
trade in prices at the mo are crap

They'll be valuing your car as it would be valued in October. 4 month wait sounds about right at the mo.

doesnt sound too bad, i traded in my 08 197 with 18k on the clock for £10k against an ex demo.

Doesnt the cup normally book about £1k less than an FF? For October sounds alright, no doubt they will be discounting car as well so look at that way also.

I just find it a bit hard to stomach that price for a 08 plate cup with 15k on it. I know it'll go on the forecourt at closer to £11k today or probably £9.6k in october.

I even tried to sell it privately but not had any joy, tried autotrader, pistonheads, not a sausage!