Corner weight

What a complete weapon. Perfect.

Did you go to the Ring last year or 2015? I'm sure I saw this on the ferry home!
Thanks man

Not this, haven't made it to the ring yet. Planning on this year and to be honest I'll probably take a Clio rather than this. Treat it more as an holiday/ecperance rather than chasing down times.

That video is funny! Some people can buy the car but can't buy the talent to drive it.

Some interesting lines on that video above. Your just flying round.

It's like when have ford fair there. It's just a free for all. Group of 30 cars on track and no one knows where they're going. Why these kind days can be so dangours

Reactions: TrackM3
Was it me or did you have a little look at the blue Clio?

:smile:

And is your passenger seat a bit posher than your driver's seat?

Great footage mate. Watched loads of it. Enjoyed the hell out of it. Sounds really good. S54 on song is a thing of absolute joy.

Looks like you could have done with a 4:10 diff for a bit more fun though!

Was it me or did you have a little look at the blue Clio?

:smile:

And is your passenger seat a bit posher than your driver's seat?

Great footage mate. Watched loads of it. Enjoyed the hell out of it. Sounds really good. S54 on song is a thing of absolute joy.

Looks like you could have done with a 4:10 diff for a bit more fun though!

I did, that 200 was the only car I didn't lap from memory, heard it had an R26 engine

S54 sounds very different with a 3" system

A 4:10 diff would make a lot of ground but forking out a grand to build a diff is hard to swallow, need to keep an eye out ready made one.

Thanks man

Not this, haven't made it to the ring yet. Planning on this year and to be honest I'll probably take a Clio rather than this. Treat it more as an holiday/ecperance rather than chasing down times.

Fair enough, yeah.

You can't move for track e46s over there.

I did, that 200 was the only car I didn't lap from memory, heard it had an R26 engine

S54 sounds very different with a 3" system

A 4:10 diff would make a lot of ground but forking out a grand to build a diff is hard to swallow, need to keep an eye out ready made one.

Been SO tempted over the years to put a 4:10 in mine Sam.

I own an e46 330cd in Imola Red at the moment (selling soon for a Clio 197 or 200 - wish I could afford both!) and have always had a lot of love for e46 M3's. They are definitely a drivers car but they do take a lot of fettling to get them right. Geometry is key, otherwise they handle like poo. Gorgeous car though, glad you are using it in a way that it deserves!