Corsa VXR Press Release from 2008...interesting!!

Came across this press release on google today from last year, FLOL!!!

"Vauxhal revealed today a new Corsa VXR special edition. The "Arctic Edition" will make tis world debut at the British International Motor Show on July 22. It will be limited to only 500 units, each priced at £16,995.
The Corsa VXR Arctic Edition will be powered by the new 6.2-litre, 431PS V8 Engine, and the recently launched Astra Nurburgring Edition."

from here: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/vauxhal...n-ar60830.html

That would be one damn meaty sounding Corsa!

yes i did look at the arctic one before the 197,

they do look great tbh, just a shame about the handling lol

they do look great tbh, just a shame about the handling lol
I know, although now we've owned the car for a while I do think the vxr is a little, erm whats the expression?? brick though window? the 197 is a lot more subtle imo and dare I say it not so chavy.

We did test a VXR from marshall leicester, it definately wasn't as confident around corners as the 197 is

i dare say that i would actually buy a corsa if it had a 6.2 v8 in it lol

i cant believe that ppl can get away with bein so inaccurate!

LOL! I do like the look of the Artic, but i do think the Corsa VXR looks a little chavish.. There limited edition yeah but there is 5 in the city beside me and trust me, it aint a big city..

So far iv only seen two R27's including mines! :w00t:

Yep they are a chav car, 197 ftw as I've only seen 1 other White one in my town and a silver and black one.

if you think thats bad next time you see this months top gear mag have a look at the list price of the new 200 and the price you should be aiming for

list-52k (somewhere in that region lol)
aim for- 14k ... what a saving !!!!!

if you think thats bad next time you see this months top gear mag have a look at the list price of the new 200 and the price you should be aiming for

list-52k (somewhere in that region lol)
aim for- 14k ... what a saving !!!!!
lol scrappage allowance ??

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Heppy997 Interior and Audio 29
jamesgw200 Other Marques 13
antnee Interior and Audio 6
Kazumz Clio General Chat 67
A Other Marques 28