Cup racer pads?

Sean197

RIP Albi :( Hello Red 200 :)
Does anyone know definitively what front pads the 197 and 200 cup racers use? I've read a few places which day ferodo and another few which seem to suggest they use performance friction?
@tombate911 ?
Cheers

Does anyone know definitively what front pads the 197 and 200 cup racers use? I've read a few places which day ferodo and another few which seem to suggest they use performance friction?
@tombate911 ?
Cheers

I've just had a quick look through the tech docs on the Clio cups.
It shows the following in the ordering sections/part numbers

CLIO CUP R3 - carbon loraine RC6
CLIO CUP R3 - Plaguette AR PFC

The second no doubt referring to performance friction pads like you thought above.

Reactions: Sean197
I've just had a quick look through the tech docs on the Clio cups.
It shows the following in the ordering sections/part numbers

CLIO CUP R3 - carbon loraine RC6
CLIO CUP R3 - Plaguette AR PFC

The second no doubt referring to performance friction pads like you thought above.

Are the PF ones the 08 versions? Is there a part number Tom? Cheers

I've bought DS1.11 and PF 08 pads from cup racer teams in the past.

Any good? I spoke to your mate Simon in the nimbus 200 at Spa and iirc he was running 1.11's and rated them highly, I'm just wondering if the PF's are too harsh for standard/Brembo HC discs?

Any good? I spoke to your mate Simon in the nimbus 200 at Spa and iirc he was running 1.11's and rated them highly, I'm just wondering if the PF's are too harsh for standard/Brembo HC discs?

I only ran the PF08 for a wet then drying day at Rockingham. I think they were good, but kept them as a spare set after I swapped to carbotech xp10. I would certainly use them again. I've always run plain brembo hc discs and didn't really mind changing them relatively often as they are really cheap. I did find as the ds1.11s wore down they caused uneven wear of the disc. No such issues with the xp10.