Cup racer spoiler fitted...

Finally fitted. Ebay special. Cup racer spoiler at half the price of rensport. It is an exact copy. Finish needs about an extra half hour prep....I need to getting bodyshop to give it another coat of paint. I've done it grey to be different, its the same colour as wheels.
May be marmite to some but I love it and sits better and cleaner than normal cup spoiler in my opinion....

Last edited:
Looks well mate :smile:

Does it catch on the aerial? Annoys the hell out of me on my cup spoiler! :worried:

If you have black bolts fixing it on it would look better. Looks just the same as the normal one tbh. Normal one looks better as the fixings are all hidden.

If you have black bolts fixing it on it would look better. Looks just the same as the normal one tbh. Normal one looks better as the fixings are all hidden.

Coming off again for second coat. Will colour code bolts when done. Screws look quite cool to be honest (Cool screws?!!!). Its an allen key type and looks really authentic. I bought both spoilers but the way its attached spoils the lines of the roof (I know that sounds a bit crap but normal one also sticks up higher), so sold it on.

Each to there own I guest, and just an opinion.....Total cost including fitted and sprayed £180

Last edited:
looks mint mate

Cheers.....
Fellow forum member has just sold one on here from rensport. It cost £300. From what I can see, the only difference is the end pieces, where these are smooth....I paid £135 delivered. I must say, I'm not sure how much prep that one may have needed. The bodyshop spent about half hour rubbing it down. Couldn't have been that bad, only charge me £45 to paint it...

Last edited: