Dale's Glacier White 200 cup

So the K&N cone filter has now been removed and replaced with the standard airbox + K&N panel filter + custom silicone hoses from JSPerformance.

WXr46ta.jpg

Induction noise is noticably quiter, but the engine now feels a hell of a lot smoother in the lower down revs.

Reactions: Big Ben and Sean197
Cha-Ching !

Difference is noticeable hey. Not surprised..... Presume the K+N had no heat shield / cold air feed etc ?

Good stuff :smile:

Decided to take the plunge and debadge the 'CLIO' ... happy with how it looks now, much tidier rear :wink:

Obligatory before and after...

0TWfBdql.jpg

7gb9qzXl.jpg

Reactions: Sean197
It does look at lot better! I've been meaning to do mine for ages now, along with the new style RS badge. Think I'll get moving now I've seen that.

Reactions: Dystant
It does look at lot better! I've been meaning to do mine for ages now, along with the new style RS badge. Think I'll get moving now I've seen that.

Not that there's anything wrong with the old RS style badge, but the new style badge is a lot sleeker :smiley:

In other news, anybody want to buy my used CLIO letters, grab yourself a bargain for only £39.99. They came off a CUP model, so obviously they're lighter than your standard letters :thumb:

Reactions: Jimmy
Wise move on the airbox, nice touch with the hoses. Rear looks much better, my CLIO was removed by previous owner and I will be getting new style RS badge as it definitely looks much better.

Yeah getting the clio removed makes such a difference, why do they have to make it so massive across the back of the car, a little clio in the opposite corner would be fine, at least on the RS models...

Ordered a decent little air vent magnetic phone holder of amazon the other day, have to say I'm really impressed with it.

It's got 6 magnets in it so it's insanely sturdy, but the best part is the phone case I already had for my phone has a groove on the inside of it where the metal plate goes so you can't even tell it's there.

pi5qRdOl.jpg

aVU2tQel.jpg

The Kenu Airwave or whatever hip name the one bought had WRECKED my centre vent.

Well: I tried to adjust the angle of the phone whilst in it and it was new and stiff - next thing I knew the vent was locked / sprung-loaded to the left ??

I was effing fuming. Window open, £15 worth of finest Korean plastic is now somewhere on the A146 between Beccles and Bungay.

Good riddance say I.....

Reactions: Jimmy
The Kenu Airwave or whatever hip name the one bought had WRECKED my centre vent.

Well: I tried to adjust the angle of the phone whilst in it and it was new and stiff - next thing I knew the vent was locked / sprung-loaded to the left ??

I was effing fuming. Window open, £15 worth of finest Korean plastic is now somewhere on the A146 between Beccles and Bungay.

Good riddance say I.....

£15 you say ... might drive down and have myself a little scavenger hunt :tearsofjoy:

Is your vent still broken btw, it's probably an easy fix, I had mine apart the other day and it sounds like the little lip thing has just popped out of place.