detail and correction

I *think* Woody's197 on here charges around £100 for a detail and £30/hour correction.

I may be wrong, but I'm sure he'll post up when he sees this thread. :smile:

Hi,to be honest im not sure,i thought it looked ok before i started looking at the pics on here.With all my previous cars ive just took em through a hand car wash,i wanted a 197 for quite a while and now ive got one i love it and want to look after it proper but i dont have clue where to start,only had the car a couple of weeks and me and my bf have had a few arguments over it mostly because im being really selfish,i dont want him to touch it or drive it lol:chair::swear:

oh well thats normal no1 can go within 3 feet of mine in my family lol. car washes are savage lol everyone elses dirt thats on the rollers scratches ure car obviously not really badly but its noticable in sunlight.

alot of people just go for a machine polish from me as it gets rid of 80 - 90% of swirling, marring, spiderwebbing and light scratches. paint correction is alot more involved and can cost £££'s as its indefinate, but achieves 100% paint clarity. once its done like this though washing becomes easier but you have to be carefull not to scratch it again with the sponge. I have a few maintenance contracts but they are on prestigous cars and IMO its not worth it on a 197.

£100k plus u need a maintenance package anything below an occasional wash.

I'm on the middle of sorting a website out for myself to show my work and get more business

There is a couple of very light scratches but ill try to get a decent close up pic and put them on :thumbup1:

so are u interested in a machine polish? lol dont worry about posting picis seen one seen em all lol. ures an F1?