Detailing spray "prototype' trial.............

@sevenfourate

Many of those products were new to me. What do you think about bouncer detailer?
I am using it some times/week. It is multipurpose stuff. It works also in side / rear glass.

Im giving it the first outing at the weekend !

I thought his reviews sounded very knowledgeable and informative. They were pretty detailed on the Top 5 products (Which i knew most / all of......its was some of the lesser rated stuff i hadn't heard of)- and seeing as he has access to all of them.....you have to trust his opinions. So i did and bought his top rated quick detailer. And of course because of the opinions here including yours - that pointed me into the Bouncers direction :smile:

I read the instructions and they said it was great on interior plastics......

But your saying its great on glass too ?

5 days of use in - and i can report back on one or two things for sure.

As brilliant as the Sonax is price, protection-wise, beading wise and shine wise:: it was always slightly 'sticky to apply'. And feels grabby on the car after application. In the real-World this means it does 'attract dirt' somewhat in my eyes and the road rubbish doesn't 'slide off' as easily as other QD sprays for sure.

I was kinda aware of this - but trying nothing else at all for the past two years had perhaps blinkered me.

Friday afternoon. My cars done 5 trips to and from work. Has sat out one afternoon in a monsoon. And during the day is parked on an Industrial site which is not many hundred yards from a site that works / sells / stores hundreds of tonnes of topsoil. So there is often dust around / deposited on the cars at whatever level....

However after all this and right now - my car looks exceptionally good for a Friday ! Better than its done in a long-long while. In the Sonax era perhaps ?

Dust from the past few days is virtually zero, i can see barely any water marks etc at all on the paint and the shine is really good. So much so i intend doing no cleaning this weekend as keen as i am to see the results of the Bouncers done and dusted QD spray.

So far it seems there is life after / other-than Sonax BSD. And a Sonax X xxxxx hybrid can be better than 'just' Sonax alone.

And i look forward now to trying something else to see if that can be even better still......

Worthwhile 'trial' for sure !!

5 days of use in - and i can report back on one or two things for sure.

As brilliant as the Sonax is price, protection-wise, beading wise and shine wise:: it was always slightly 'sticky to apply'. And feels grabby on the car after application. In the real-World this means it does 'attract dirt' somewhat in my eyes and the road rubbish doesn't 'slide off' as easily as other QD sprays for sure.

I was kinda aware of this - but trying nothing else at all for the past two years had perhaps blinkered me.

Friday afternoon. My cars done 5 trips to and from work. Has sat out one afternoon in a monsoon. And during the day is parked on an Industrial site which is not many hundred yards from a site that works / sells / stores hundreds of tonnes of topsoil. So there is often dust around / deposited on the cars at whatever level....

However after all this and right now - my car looks exceptionally good for a Friday ! Better than its done in a long-long while. In the Sonax era perhaps ?

Dust from the past few days is virtually zero, i can see barely any water marks etc at all on the paint and the shine is really good. So much so i intend doing no cleaning this weekend as keen as i am to see the results of the Bouncers done and dusted QD spray.

So far it seems there is life after / other-than Sonax BSD. And a Sonax X xxxxx hybrid can be better than 'just' Sonax alone.

And i look forward now to trying something else to see if that can be even better still......

Worthwhile 'trial' for sure !!
Will mix a bit up and give it a go now the long term test has finished!
Good stuff

Similar Thread Suggestions