Detour

Just felt what the 197 is really made off.

Don't get a lot of driving time on nice twisty country roads as I work in the city, but tonight on the way back from the gf's house I had to take a detour of an A road as it was jam packed and I really could not be f'd to sit in traffic, so decided to just turn off and play my luck...
Once I was on the roads, I couldn't care where I was going TBH! Really felt how well she handles corners and that orgasmic 3rd gear at high revs hummmmmmm.

Just letting everyone know i'm still enjoying the experience! :lol:

Times the feeling by 2 when you have coilys mate !!! Glad to here your enjoying it .

A

i know the feeling mate! i do a really heavy traffic commute everyday but on the way home sometimes i feel the uge to take the long route down the b roads! well worth it! always put a MASSVE grin on my face

You should do that sometimes to make it work hard/they like it.

Two times a week coming back from work i pass in front of my house and continue towards the mountain to do an uphill(and then downhill) that used to be a rally stage..:thumbup: That's what it's built for.

i too come home smiling every night. hoping to get some mega engine mods soon to widen the grin.

Coming back from Castle Combe on Saturday, managed to get a nice stretch of empty road on Salisbury Plain and realised just how good the car is. Huge grin on my sunburnt tired face that night.