Dirt 3

Was looking at this yesterday, dirt 2 is a pretty good game so may have to get a copy of this at some point!

Dirt 3 is awsome! My brother works in Game, so got it at a good price and on the day it came out! Lol! Anyone who likes driving games will love it. The Gym3 Fiesta is so much fun on the car park, you basically get to do all the things you would like to in really life on a car park in a car running 650 bhp! Lol!

I have always loved the rally games, Colin McRae Rally has always been my favourite. When Dirt came out I was a little aprehensive, but I think they have done a good job on all 3.

[YOUTUBE]XObd4pB2sQ4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]2ed_r_38Ki8[/YOUTUBE]

:wiz:

Took me a bit to get back into sliding cars but lovin the game at the moment

There are arcade elements to it, but I think it just adds to how good the game is. You don't really get bored of it. You switch it off when you know you have had enough or have to go out or you smell so bad you really should take a shower! Lol!

This is the nuts, best rally game out ever i think, tho it's still on the Arcady side

It is but then you're never going to get a hardcore sim these days there just isn't a big market for them. (there are a few out there if you want that though)

People want to race and win even if they drive like Moreen on LSD.

The visuals are nice and add to the drama, I'm going to try and get some longer recordings as the in game facility is seriously gimped.

At least I have my Xbox controller working now, modified drivers to get proper separate throttle and brake axis and then through an Xbox 360 controller emulator so it actually works as a Xbox controller on the PC. Confused? I am :d

Love the game however not too keen on the Gymkana events. Think its a waste of disc space tbh.

Think they are too easy. As long as you keep the multiplier up you can get 500,000 points easily.

:biggrin: I never get tired of spinning in circles....

[YOUTUBE]iLWn_2260gc[/YOUTUBE]

Limiter much? :tongueout:

Last edited: