Easter weekend plans.

VERY good bottle of red from the Willamette Valley in Oregon on the go already.

Already discussed watching practice tomorrow and then getting a few bits ready for sale on here.

Dinner at my mates house on Saturday (who happens to live in one of the best pubs in London) and then it's WEC / F1 all day on Sunday. Might go for a drive on Monday.

Chill one. Just what I needed. REALLY looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a bloody glorious long holiday weekend.

Last day of working in Germany friday then fly home late. Saturday catch up with family and clean car.
Sunday early morning drive as per usual followed by a huge family gathering and big meal.
Monday do absolutely NOTHING:grinning:

Hope everyone has a good un

Already discussed watching practice tomorrow and then getting a few bits ready for sale on here.

Dinner at my mates house on Saturday (who happens to live in one of the best pubs in London) and then it's WEC / F1 all day on Sunday. Might go for a drive on Monday.

Sounds great that mes :smile:

Reactions: ///M

BSB is on Sunday also Mes!

So apparently I'm being dragged to Ikea.... that my weekend plans changed by the other half!! [emoji13][emoji379]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beany
oh, it's just dawned on me that you lot get today and Monday off work...

I'm ferrying everyone around Bath and Bristol on Rail Replacement all evening tonight and tomorrow..so if any of you are down here and see a big yellow coach driving round, it's probably me enjoying my weekend....and to think I struggled to get insured on my Clio for less than £1300 yet my boss can insure me no problem on a £200k coach..

Reactions: stevef175 and ///M
Today - cinema - food, somewhere

Saturday - clean the Clio & S3, change the clio's discs, pads, braided lines, nearside rear caliper, brake fluid & steering wheel

Sunday - BTCC at Donington

Monday - FA with any luck

Reactions: Beany