End of an Era

I slid off the Snake Pass Nov 2007. Partially repaired her but never got round to finishing it. I understand she's to be used in the creation of a 172 engined Williams.:thumbup:

Oddly the engine's delivery is so much like the 197 it's weird (it's a 1.8 16v). You have to keep it fizzing.

A sad, sad day mate. I know what you mean though, our 182 has really got under my skin. I want to sell up and move on but cant coz i love it so much, even though at times its a moody tempramental thing lol

A sad, sad day mate. I know what you mean though, our 182 has really got under my skin. I want to sell up and move on but cant coz i love it so much, even though at times its a moody tempramental thing lol

I sold my LY Saturday after 4 years Rich/Gem and i thought i would be much worse than i am!

It hasnt bothered me that much really as im just looking forward to the future now! lol

I have a funny feeling I might have another at some point.:smile:

I would like one too mate but there are so few goodens out there now! Looking in 2004 was bad enough! :001_rolleyes:

Depends on what I;d be after at the time. A rough diamond for a thrashing on track or "project" early ph1 that I could rebuild from the bottom up.

I had an early ph1 in grey but didn't have the time/space/money to really get it mint. Still didn't look too bad though:

P5300168.jpg

vs ULF in the early days:

4173.jpg