Exciiiiite!

picking the cup up tonight after a painful 2 and a half weeks wait since i saw the car! cant bloody wait :tongueout:

think il miss the skoda tho! lol

sorry if my post is a waste of time, im just excited! lol, il get some pics after i give it a good detailing:smile:

Glad you are excited. I had to wait 4 weeks to pick mine up (due to insurance) and that was terrible! I was dead excited to get it too, but I do miss my old Clio a bit. But then you put your foot down and suddenly you forget what you were........ god this is amazing! Lol!

hope you enjoy the drive home mate, ( safefully ). :thumbup1:

im sure the Skoda will become a distant memory, lol

Wow! the car is amazing, even in the wet it has so much grip! you can feel its every movement :smile: they take a bit of winding up to begin with mind! lol
I aslo experienced the old kangarooing this morning and looked like a tool!
Oh and the stereo is terrible! lol

You will find it a big change from the diesel! Lol! I find it difficult when I get out the work van sometimes! You just need to drove it like you have just stolen it! Remember you have 7250rpm to play with! Oh yes! Grip is one thing I am very pleased about, really does have loads!

Stereo isn't a strong point, but if you buy some 6" door speakers and a Renault stereo cable adaptor off ebay, you can put some rear speakers in quite cheaply. I have and it does improve the quality. Just got some Sony 2-ways. I'm not all that up on stereo equipment though!