Expensive morning for the LY (and life in general!!!)

Really sorry to hear this Ross, crappy timing with Xmas coming up.... I hope you can get something sorted without it being too much of a strain on the bank account. I feel for you mate.

Reactions: RossWoods93
Really sorry to hear this Ross, crappy timing with Xmas coming up.... I hope you can get something sorted without it being too much of a strain on the bank account. I feel for you mate.
sure he can..these parts come up for sale quite often..bet Ross is sorted within 1 month :thumb:

I’d rather have a perfect looking / operational car, than have hot water / heating! Car is most important, the boiler can wait haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d rather have a perfect looking / operational car, than have hot water / heating! Car is most important, the boiler can wait haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clio has a fantastic heater already installed, and it's a good looking home by anyone's standards :smile: who needs an actual house when you have a LY 200 at the ready!

Let us know how good this stuff is. Got a few chips myself and was considering Chipex...

Will do Barney, it should be arriving in the week, so Saturday morning I’ll be giving it a go! Think the key to a good job is taking time to layer it up!