Expensive morning for the LY (and life in general!!!)

Reckon I’d have time to cancel my room, and sling a mattress in the back?

Nope, @Pav will be using that in between courses to service the ladies of Grantham. Better chuck a load of mistletoe on the roof lining too.

Going back on topic briefly: get some Powerflex mounts ordered direct from them, think they have an eBay shop. You’ll only need the upper torque arm and lower engine mounts. The gearbox one, potentially, but the main engine mount is the one that causes serious vibrations.
Hope it all gets sorted quickly mate.

Nope, @Pav will be using that in between courses to service the ladies of Grantham. Better chuck a load of mistletoe on the roof lining too.

Going back on topic briefly: get some Powerflex mounts ordered direct from them, think they have an eBay shop. You’ll only need the upper torque arm and lower engine mounts. The gearbox one, potentially, but the main engine mount is the one that causes serious vibrations.
Hope it all gets sorted quickly mate.
as Micah said..my clio is a bit uncomfortable to accommodate this so if you come in a van,it will be put in use :smile:
just get some powerflex inserts Ross..well worth the money and i would get a gearbox insert too..

Reactions: RossWoods93
Im going to get Benno a black diamond to stick on his head for the christmas do... All he talks about lol!

Reactions: Beany
ive seen a kango with 182 turbo engine.. I think its engine dynamics run around :tearsofjoy:

That's insane! Saw it when I was up there, T23OHP I think the plate was??

Im going to get Benno a black diamond to stick on his head for the christmas do... All he talks about lol!

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Big one on a spring stuck on the top of a baseball cap will do me just fine :thumb:

Drop a V6 in the back of it, that'd be banter!

Could we get the vents to fit too? That'd look brilliant!!

Dropped her off for the week, shall update you on the success and failures as and when I know! The plan is for my dads work to get the manifold out, see how well it can be reconditioned, and replace the flexi’s!

Watch this space!

For now I get to fulfil one of my dreams of becoming a white van man!

a4226557318882f8890b92612ae7e350.jpg

Good luck Ross, hope the flexis aren't too bad for you!

Need some Halfords special plastic wheel trims just to finish it all off..:thumb:

Dropped her off for the week, shall update you on the success and failures as and when I know! The plan is for my dads work to get the manifold out, see how well it can be reconditioned, and replace the flexi’s!

Watch this space!

For now I get to fulfil one of my dreams of becoming a white van man!

View attachment 117792

What a savage beast?

How does it drive? :smiley: