extended warrenty

anyone bought one from renault? ours is running out in oct and after being told a 200 with all the extras i want will skin me an extra £150 a month im gonna stick with the R27 for another year or two

No, but I would be interested in knowing if you find out! Lol! Even though my car has warranty for another 18 months! :smile:

With my experience of extended warranty is that you will find more things not covered than things that are.

I got my letter through yesterday funnily enough! 1yr/20k miles is £375 and 2yr/40k miles is £679 iirc not too bad prices when I consider the amount it would have cost me if I dint have the warranty now to get everything done! Had roof and door decals at £800 alone!

ive also had my roof decals done, why did your's needed replacing if u dont mind me asking?

No sure on the exact reason behind getting them done but it developed a hole the size of a 5p about 3" infront of the aerial and was cracked all the way around it. They said it was probably from bird muck, but weren't too sure, so I argued that it shouldn't fall apart from that seeing as the car was cleaned weekly and anything like that is wiped off as soon as I find it. They were really good about it and it has been perfect since.

What was you reason?

Any info on how to get the £100 off lol? I was going to have a haggle with them as I go through one dealers for absolutely everything. Having given them enough money over the past 18mths they can do this lol!

ours was in for a service and it came back to us with lots of black greasy dots that wouldnt wash off, aparently it was overspray from some kind of tft but they replaced them no problem

I can confirm when I bought my 2007 car this year 2nd hand I got offered another years warrant for another £275 which I took.

I had a nightmare getting Renault to honour the original warranty so be fooked if I pay them to go through even more hassle.

I couldnt agree more i never venture in to my local Renault dealer now the warrenty is up , last 3 year service was done by them in May