Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Thanks for the heads up - noted and avoided, I have read a few other bad reviews online about them, then there all the good reviews so difficult to make a choice nowadays. Like you said its just a pity as your happy with the brakes, just the poor attitude lets them down. Cant wait to see them all fitted though.

Reactions: Gordini
Wow Simon, what a story!

Nothing worse than a company who bend over backwards until they have your money and then couldn't give two craps about you. Aside from taking the pistols and having you waiting for something you shouldn't have to wait for AT ALL, the comment about "if all customers were like you..." is an utter disgrace.

Not the first time I've heard reports of very poor service from these jokers. They won't be getting any of my business that's for sure!

As bad as that experience reads, sadly I'm not surprised.

Sounds like a carbon copy of three similar experiences that I've had. I'm not sure if anyone used to be on CS in the early 00's, but pre-KTEC (who are also a shambles, in my experience) there was a company called GDI. Andy used to work for them/own the company.

Now that is a funny story. It's a shame the thread was nuked.

Anyyyyyyway. Yeah. Brakes look awesome. You've got to love two piece.

Well a decent outcome in the end, but what an absolutely diabolical way to deal with a customer! To be fair to them Simon, how dare you call up a company and ask for updates about products that you've spent a large amount of your hard-earned money on! :smile: :wink:

Reactions: Gordini and kevlar
Looks as though your phone call was the proverbial kick up the arse. It's shocking that it ever came to that though.
Good stuff that they're on and fit nicely, looking forward to the review on how well they work!

You must have driven it. If only for a short spell.....

You going to give us any clues about feel, blood-vessel popping stopping ability or whether the chicks down your way dig big rotors ?

Reactions: ///M and Gordini
As bad as that experience reads, sadly I'm not surprised.

Sounds like a carbon copy of three similar experiences that I've had. I'm not sure if anyone used to be on CS in the early 00's, but pre-KTEC (who are also a shambles, in my experience) there was a company called GDI. Andy used to work for them/own the company.

Now that is a funny story. It's a shame the thread was nuked.

Anyyyyyyway. Yeah. Brakes look awesome. You've got to love two piece.

Didn't CS nearly get into a bit of bother ktec bashing? Or am I imagining that?

You must have driven it. If only for a short spell.....

You going to give us any clues about feel, blood-vessel popping stopping ability or whether the chicks down your way dig big rotors ?
I haven't even seen it in person mate, let alone driven it :smile: Will give you some feedback when it's back soon.

I think Surrey chicks prefer big wallets, not big rotors. That's why I have a Czech wife :smile:

at last..glad it all worked out in the end..now you can enjoy your car..any plans on taking it on a track??

I haven't even seen it in person mate, let alone driven it :smile: Will give you some feedback when it's back soon.

I think Surrey chicks prefer big wallets, not big rotors. That's why I have a Czech wife :smile:

Well played - and that's why you have plenty to spend on your toys! :smiley:

@Gordini read through your progress thread agan tonight, impressive stuff! can I ask who did your Hyrdo dipping and would you recommend them, I see you had issues with some bits you had done. Thanks

@Gordini read through your progress thread agan tonight, impressive stuff! can I ask who did your Hyrdo dipping and would you recommend them, I see you had issues with some bits you had done. Thanks
Thanks mate. I used a guy Sussex Hydrographix only because a couple of others near me had closed down. As the bits I had done were large I wanted someone within a reasonable drive. Wouldn't recommend him though, my seat backs were crap. If you want to be assured of a good job, use Simon at SprayShack. Otherwise try to see if you have anyone local to you and pay them a visit to see their work.

Reactions: kevlar