Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

At first I thought the interior was a bit OTT but looking back I actually think it looks very smart and really well done. Where did you get the Akra badges from as would like some for my R1 that has a full titanium Akra on it.

Might be OTT - but its the dogs danglies and a credit to the sprayer, and you for your vision @Gordini

It would make me smile every time i got into it if it was mine.............

Reactions: Gordini
@Kazumz They are a great fit, could probably have even gone for a more aggressive offset to push them out further. Remember I have fitted 8J width. If you go with 7J (not sure if you meant that) you will be 12mm further in. I looked into 235 but they were way too expensive and not many manufacturers make them with the necessary profile (235/35 off the top of my head to keep the radius correct)

Oops! I meant 17x8 LOL!

I think your ET is perfect. Keeps it away from the body work if you did for whatever reason, have mad body roll in to a corner.

Oops! I meant 17x8 LOL!

I think your ET is perfect. Keeps it away from the body work if you did for whatever reason, have mad body roll in to a corner.
Thanks. Yes I don't think it's worth pushing the offset as I can't be bothered with arch rubbing and the additional stone chipping down the side of the car

Would have to agree with the quality of work, looks really well done.
Simon at SprayShack does all the top quality work and will turn your ideas into reality. If you want anything painted I would 110% recommend him. Apparently the Malta blue used on the Gordini has more than 9 different coloured pigments in it (changing from different blues to purple in the light) and he has matched it to perfection.

Hadn't cleaned the car for a while due to holidays and work on the house so finally got round to it today. Was impressed how easily the wheels came up, guess it was the sealant I used. Anyway, here are some pics (still to be lowered)
IMG_20160911_122959_zpswfvfrljg.jpg
IMG_20160911_123038_zpsplmaszx3.jpg
IMG_20160911_122924_zpstfkhnpf7.jpg
IMG_20160911_123103_zpskswrkwdx.jpg
IMG_20160911_123113_zpsfevuoljc.jpg
IMG_20160911_123357_zpskj7ohexy.jpg

After watching everyone else paint their callipers I would like to do mine. Not sure what colour though. White would be a bugger to clean but would match the theme. Malta blue or gold may also be on my shortlist...

Black with white Gordini or brembo? Match the centre caps..

I had white callipers on my 197 (they came to me white i then repainted yellow), yes they were a pain to keep clean!

I had white callipers on my 197 (they came to me white i then repainted yellow), yes they were a pain to keep clean!
Good idea. Thanks Chris. Hadn't thought about 'Gordinifying' my calipers :smile:

Reactions: Chris

Funnily enough I also thought black would look good!

Black with White decals is good.

As a clean-freak; The thought of White or Yellow makes me shudder uncontrollably.........

Reactions: Micah