Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

i have used a couple of the G products in the past and they do work....G1 and G2 on my windshield...

Ah... Actually quite reasonable compared to Ozs for example..
Yes I thought so too. Not much more than half the price of an alleggerita in the same size. I realise they won't be as light as the oz but they are still reasonably light yet very strong, as well as being built exactly to your specs. Some of the features such as the stiffening ribs (I think Braid call them microwaves) are interesting too. Out of interest Braid also offer an alleggerita (lightweight) version of the Fullrace A for a small extra charge if you are focused on weight. This lightweight version appears to involve machining some of the face of the wheel off (looks wise think a standard gordini wheel where the face is polished and the sides of the spokes would be painted). I didn't go for this option as I'm never sure of the durability of polished alloys.
IMG_20160710_143030_zps1xhzivhx.jpg
IMG_20160710_143152_zpsjsznubb7.jpg

Last edited:
Interior

Finally got round to adding some interior mods. Apologies in advance for those of you who hate Gordini interiors as I have added some more logos and stripes :wink:

Started off with some dash strips I bought from this site:

3bd620fc5907e7f6ad63a3dc686e26d6_zpsk4vnfjni.jpg

These were sent to Simon at SprayShack who did a great job making my design a reality (thank you Simon):

IMG_20160729_153419_zpskwtbr3dk.jpg

Also painted the steering wheel insert to match:

IMG_20160729_153413_zpsxew4isy2.jpg

Piece of cake to fit:

IMG_20160729_155218_zpsrhxeeago.jpg
IMG_20160729_164506_zpsurzafeaj.jpg
IMG_20160729_155225_zpsk6bgfyd2.jpg

Effing fabulous is all i can say !!!!

You had some great vision there. I'd rock it all the way..........

LOVE that whole interior now in a big way. The touches have completely pulled it all together. STUNNING. :clap: :jase: :thumbup1: :zomg:

Thank you guys :smile: I have so many ideas all round for the car but having a big family means things won't move as quickly as I'd like. I think that's it for the blue bits inside but would consider some custom recaros later on. Would also like a leather dash like in the 20th anniversary model.

Next up some coilies and then some exterior bits.

Once funds allow some engine options...

Thanks guys :smile: Love the car and hoping to do something special with it given time

Last edited:
looks great. top job from sprayshack, from what i can see in the photos. (not sure if the black parts go along with the rest of the dash ...)

i'm thinking about lowering my clio as well. i'm considering the (adjustable) koni sportkit instead of the B14's. not as popular as the B14's on here, though.
https://www.koni.com/en-US/Cars/Products/Sport-Tuning/Sport-Kit/
Thanks mate. I'll take a look at the konis too. The black bits are the standard parts. I'm worried if I have these painted in Malta blue too it would be too much but any suggestions welcome :smile:

Thanks mate. I'll take a look at the konis too. The black bits are the standard parts. I'm worried if I have these painted in Malta blue too it would be too much but any suggestions welcome :smile:

yeah, blue would be too much. in my red bull-version they're a metallic anthracite kind of colour. not as hard as black. here's a dutch red bull clio for reference (it's also got some tasty leather recaro's and leather dash, which are not standard) ... http://www.speurders.nl/overzicht/autos/renault/renault-clio-2-0-rs-redbull-edition-154063008.html

That Red Bull is very nice and only 8 thousand kilometres! I may need a LHD car in the future if I move to Prague and that would be ideal