Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Hi Simon..still here..yeah last few days have been very hot..gotta love it..I see you really like our food and drinks..have a brill time here..im setting back off next Tuesday..back in work on Thursday..that will definitely kill me..say cau to your family

get them babies on Simon... your kids will never fall asleep in your car again but you will love the firm ride

Reactions: Gordini
^^^ :smile: Think it will be quite a bit firmer than the non-cup setup that is currently on there. I try to keep the kids out of this car as they always wreck my cars!

Next mechanical mod I'm looking at is some engine tuning. In the meantime, until the funds allow this engine work, there may be some cosmetic additions...

very much firmer..but great..those days when you could have a drink while driving are long gone :tongueclosed:

@Gordini I've been fancying 18x7 ET56 Alloys.

Are they a tight fit? I'd like 225 Width Tyres too and would REALLY like 235 but no idea if they fit.

@Gordini I've been fancying 18x7 ET56 Alloys.

Are they a tight fit? I'd like 225 Width Tyres too and would REALLY like 235 but no idea if they fit.
@Kazumz They are a great fit, could probably have even gone for a more aggressive offset to push them out further. Remember I have fitted 8J width. If you go with 7J (not sure if you meant that) you will be 12mm further in. I looked into 235 but they were way too expensive and not many manufacturers make them with the necessary profile (235/35 off the top of my head to keep the radius correct)

The sprayed bits look great with the Gordini details on and a bonus if you're getting more HP :fearscream:

The sprayed bits look great with the Gordini details on and a bonus if you're getting more HP :fearscream:
Many thanks. Just fitted four more stripes and can feel the extra 12 bhp already. Struggling now to put all the power down :fearscream: Glad I didn't bother with megging it, stripes are much better bhp:£
IMG_20160910_124841_zpsasjr5wme.jpg

Reactions: Jimmy