197: F1 has got to go

Bad news my company just gone into administration. No warning I'm now out of a job. So will be putting it up for sale in the next few weeks. Not happy love this car.

Attachments

• WP_20170405_11_53_42_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170405_11_53_42_Pro.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 44
  • WP_20170405_11_55_32_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170405_11_55_32_Pro.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 46
  • WP_20170405_11_55_40_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170405_11_55_40_Pro.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 44
  • WP_20170405_11_56_39_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170405_11_56_39_Pro.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 46
:worried: sorry to hear the situation you're in!

It's looks a lovely example of an F1 so it'd be such a shame to let it go!

If you push for a sale then I'm sure it'd gain a lot of interest, and make sure you get a good price for what it deserves...

Hope you get sorted for work as well, a horrible situation to be put in without prior warning!

Reactions: jonesy69
Bad news my company just gone into administration. No warning I'm now out of a job. So will be putting it up for sale in the next few weeks. Not happy love this car.

Really sorry to read this. I hope that you find work quickly & avoid having to sell the car.

Can only echo the posts above. What a gutter after only having the car such a short while.

As John said, really hope you can find work soon and that it means you don't have to sell up.

Sad to hear you have to sell the car, even sadder news about your company, hope you get sorted with a job soon

So sorry to hear about all that, it must be a horrible situation for you to be in... I really hope you can get things sorted out and you can be back in work as soon as possible.

Sorry to hear that mate. Good luck with the sale and getting a new job.

What doesn't break you - will ultimately make you stronger......

Bad news now. But there can be others. Both jobs and cars :smile:

Fingers crossed it doesnt even come to that though.

Wishing you the best with everything.

Cheers guys, been with the company 10yrs all he(boss) said don't put your boots on your all out, So lots of form filling etc to get some money off the gov.
Hope to keep the car. Fair few jobs out there so just a waiting game fingers crossed, I'm Tig welder Aluminium/SS with certs.

One door closes and another one opens mate. Sorry you have to sell the car but needs must. Keep your chin up.