F1 season 2017 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring race, fell asleep 10 laps in.

Vettel being an absolute whinging prick yet again. This is the same Vettel who was adamant Hamilton brake-tested him in Baku - http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/29...uman-valtteri-bottas-start-at-the-austrian-gp
One again he knows better than the data. Grow up you little twat.

Hahahahahaha, what a complete nonce he is. Average reaction time is about .25 so what's the problem? Actually, I know the problem, little Sebby's reaction time was over .3 :smiley: "how can anyone be better than me?"

Twat.

Very dull GP and certainly not the best race from Lewis. He just didn't seem his normal self this weekend at all.

Hahahahahaha, what a complete nonce he is. Average reaction time is about .25 so what's the problem? Actually, I know the problem, little Sebby's reaction time was over .3 :smiley: "how can anyone be better than me?"

Twat.

Very dull GP and certainly not the best race from Lewis. He just didn't seem his normal self this weekend at all.

Anything under .1 is considered 'anticipating the start' rather than reacting to the lights, and would therefore be a jump. Bottas' was .2 iirc and therefore no action was taken. Vettel is really doing himself no favours at the moment.

Anything under .1 is considered 'anticipating the start' rather than reacting to the lights, and would therefore be a jump. Bottas' was .2 iirc and therefore no action was taken. Vettel is really doing himself no favours at the moment.

True mate. It was .201 and perfectly legal. Tough tits Sebby.

And yep, doing himself no favours but at least the world is starting to see really what he's like. Always known he was a complete shitcock.

Bit worried about the championship though. ANYONE but him! Only a handful of points away from needing a DNF.

Reactions: Sean197
Agreed, dull race after Baku. Hamilton seems to have these peaks and troughs every now and then, as if he isn't gelling with anything over a weekend. Also agreed on Vettel being a whiny complainer - like a kid dobbing in his mates for something... I imagine the stewards probably wouldn't have even looked into Bottas's start if Seb hadn't piped up.

Shame that Verstappen had another DNF, we're probably being denied some good performances from him, as the RB seems a much more competitive car recently.

Roll on Silverstone.

Reactions: ///M
Silverstone, Hungary, and Spa next. Hamilton has won the last 3 at Silverstone, he practically owns Hungary, and Spa should suit the Merc. I can see him leading the championship after these three.

Reactions: Johnny 99 and ///M
Silverstone, Hungary, and Spa next. Hamilton has won the last 3 at Silverstone, he practically owns Hungary, and Spa should suit the Merc. I can see him leading the championship after these three.

Fingers crossed. He seems to have a sterling comeback after a so-so weekend, so home win at Silverstone to start it all off :smile:

Vettel is my new guy I loathe this year, Nico Rosberg having that honour for the past several years, now Vettel, must be a German thing. Absolute prick!

Reactions: Sean197
how do you guys feel about bottas? he's quietly working his way up the championship standing. P3 now and only fifteen points behind hamilton. shame about that retirement in spain.

i feel he lacks lewis' speed, but lately he is a bit more consistent. not bad considering he's the newbie in the team. always takes time to adjust.

Reactions: Jimmy

Like your thinking Sean! Let's hope so!

how do you guys feel about bottas? he's quietly working his way up the championship standing. P3 now and only fifteen points behind hamilton. shame about that retirement in spain.

i feel he lacks lewis' speed, but lately he is a bit more consistent. not bad considering he's the newbie in the team. always takes time to adjust.

I really like "Hairy". He just gets on with it. Agree he doesn't have the out and out pace of his team mate but he seems to have a habit of pulling together good results. Always thought he would give Lewis a better run than people were expecting. It's also shown that Massa was performing perhaps a little better than people were thinking.

I'd have no trouble seeing him crowned champion.

Plus his Mrs is FIT!

There is however the issue of the one year contract looming over his head and a certain other very talented driver having had enough of Honda engines...

Vettel is my new guy I loathe this year, Nico Rosberg having that honour for the past several years, now Vettel, must be a German thing. Absolute prick!

Schumacher, Pettel, Nicole Tossberg and back to Pettel again. I have a mate who is German, hates all three of them with a passion.

There is however the issue of the one year contract looming over his head and a certain other very talented driver having had enough of Honda engines...

anything's possible, but i'd be very surprised if alonso would be driving a merc next year. why looking for trouble? you've got (possibly) the fastest guy in your team and a very decent back up in bottas. no need for two #1's surely?

anything's possible, but i'd be very surprised if alonso would be driving a merc next year. why looking for trouble? you've got (possibly) the fastest guy in your team and a very decent back up in bottas. no need for two #1's surely?

Agree Peter, but why would they only give Bottas a 1 year deal? Seems like maybe they're planning for something...

Reactions: peter
Oi oi this thread is in urgent need of a devil's advocate to balance things off, Vettel fan here lol

What a boring race Austria was bar first and last lap, and I really like the circuit. Nothing really to comment on apart from Riccardo's defending which was brilliantly executed. Not just LH but noone would have an answer really. Well done Daniel:smile:

And yes, I really like Bottas and even though I've been a Vettel fan since the early days I'd much rather see Valteri* winning it!

*so as LH to get beaten once again by his teammate...ooops

He's like Button, good but not top level. He'll take points off Ferrari (Vettel) when Hamilton has an off-day. I'd rather have Bottas than his useless compatriot Kimi though! How that guy still gets a drive is beyond me. Actually it's not, Vettel stamps his feet and spits his dummy out if his team-mate gets anywhere near him hence him saying he'd be happy for Kimi to stay at Ferrari.

He's like Button, good but not top level. He'll take points off Ferrari (Vettel) when Hamilton has an off-day. I'd rather have Bottas than his useless compatriot Kimi though! How that guy still gets a drive is beyond me. Actually it's not, Vettel stamps his feet and spits his dummy out if his team-mate gets anywhere near him hence him saying he'd be happy for Kimi to stay at Ferrari.

Until that sad little tantrum throwing titwitch has had a proper team mate, there will always be a question over how good he really is :smiley:

Until that sad little tantrum throwing titwitch has had a proper team mate, there will always be a question over how good he really is :smiley:

Yup, and Ferrari don't care about the Constructors' anyway, given that they get paid more than the winner regardless of where they finish! So it suits them to have a no.1 and an average no.2, as we've seen with Schumacher-Irvine/Barrichello/Massa, Kimi-Massa, Alonso-Massa, Alonso-Kimi, and now Vettel-Kimi. No other team would touch Raikkonen with a bargepole yet there he is at Ferrari getting millions for being a lackey, and the fact there's even a discussion around him getting a new contract is astonishing! Put Perez, Ricciardo, Bottas, Hulkenberg in that seat and they'd all have done better than Kimi. He has half the points of Vettel FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions