F1 season 2017 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.

OH YES - all over that!!

At it ages and not able to use that one, it's a huge file....

However have searched and found this one:

:micah:

Code:
:micah:

This is a decent site if you want anyone else with custom emotes :wink:

http://yoursmiles.org/

Yep, looks like you're right. He's having one of those weekends where he's just not there. Clear he has better pace that we've not seen yet, but when he's like this, there's a chance we won't.

Hoping for Ferrari problems tomorrow! :smiley:

Lol yeah... Hopefully they get a slow start or something .. but I do think Mercedes possibly has better race pace this weekend, let's see how it goes!

Di Resta will be interesting to keep an eye on.. got on the pace pretty fast in a car he's never driven.. impressive

Reactions: ///M
Lol yeah... Hopefully they get a slow start or something .. but I do think Mercedes possibly has better race pace this weekend, let's see how it goes!

Di Resta will be interesting to keep an eye on.. got on the pace pretty fast in a car he's never driven.. impressive

Yeah and was out late the night before apparently. And out for dinner with the Sky crew tonight too. Good lad. Hope he does well. Agree it will be fun watching how he gets on.

I do think that if Mercedes manage the undercut or manage to get past on track, it's game over. As said before, Lewis is not himself this weekend.
I have been a Ferrari fan for a while, though don't 100% commit to any team or driver, I just think they have the second best package and am pleased to see them up on the podium more often this year. I used to hate Vettel with a passion when he was winning back to back at Red Bull (I don't enjoy the championship when it's a runaway title), but am pleased he's showing his skill in that car, just a shame his character lets him down. Lewis, well, there's no denying his absolutely immense talent but there's something about him that I just don't like. I don't think it's his activities outside of F1, I just find him hard to read a lot of the time. Alas, the drivers are people, and people are different and we all get on with different types. My faves were Mark Webber and Jenson Button, what cracking people they were to have around.

Reactions: Byron77
relax boys. kimi will flunk his start. bottas will take out vettel at the first corner. max will dive-bomb bling at the second corner. both will run off with the race and finish one and two. and vandoorne will take his first podium. holding off a train of at least ten cars, running within half a second of each other.

there. i said it first.

relax boys. kimi will flunk his start. bottas will take out vettel at the first corner. max will dive-bomb bling at the second corner. both will run off with the race and finish one and two. and vandoorne will take his first podium. holding off a train of at least ten cars, running within half a second of each other.

there. i said it first.

You need to put an accumulator on that, imagine the odds!!!

Reactions: peter
Well that was a good race! It's always a tough track but I thought everyone made the best of what they had. We're currently robbed of good racing with the Red Bull's misfortunes, but that's life.
Lewis did good, in my eyes today, and admire him for what he did even though the threat from Max made it very difficult. I take back my comments from earlier, that was true sportsmanship.
Lucky for Maurizio ArrivaBuses he got that result with his boss there - no horses head in his bed tonight!

That is brilliant!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: gotta love Magnussen for his attitude, he really doesn't give a f***! :smile:

Not the most inspirational race of the season, apart from the 'drama' over the last few laps.... Very sporting of Hamilton to give the place back, especially given the circumstances. Cynics will say it's just for show, however I think it was a nice counter to Ferrari's Vettel-pleasing antics. Hopefully it won't come back to bite Hamilton on the ass later in the year, but it is 'one in the bank' should the roles be reversed in the future.

I thought Ricciardo was a little OTT calling Verstappen a 'f*****g sore loser'....not really any need for that, as unfortunate as it was for team mates to collide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions