F1 season 2017 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be amazed if he got a full-time drive again considering his partially-severed his arm. Mind you, even with one arm and a half-working stump he'd still be better than Jolyon Palmer.

That's how I see it mate. But if he's faster than Palmer, I can't see why they wouldn't. It's got to make a big difference to their position in the constructors championship if they have two capable drivers rather than just one!

Hopefully tomorrow will make the picture clearer. Would love to see him back.

Reactions: Micah
Good news for Finns ; )

Not sure being Seb's bitch is good news.

It hurts so much to see the situation Kimi is in. I thought it was really bad that Ferrari wouldn't let him pass Seb in Hungary.

I still think he's a much better driver than his return to Ferrari has shown. And I still can't see why such a great driver would be ok settling for number 2 status.

Sad times.

BUT as least we still get to see him in a good car and more importantly, get to enjoy his banter on the radio!

I'll have the highlights on later this evening. I think it'll be a bit of a Merc whitewash, however the tables could be turned at Singapore - a much more Ferrari-oriented track!

walk in the park (pun intended) for lewis today, i think. unless lancy or ocon get a bit overexcited ...

Bit boring up front, was a runaway by the mercedes from lap 3 and by hamilton from turn 1... Sure they won't mind though!

Entertaining race from the rest of the pack though - bravo too Ricc - shame he didn't have a few more laps to catch Vettel - that would have been hilarious!

Kimi is a disgrace, the way he just allowed Vettel to breeze past him. He really is a bag of shite.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions