F1 season 2017 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whinging Dickface :tearsofjoy:

Hamilton will also go down in history as Britain's best F1 driver - ever. Lets be honest, if the future is Jolyon Palmer, there's not much to look forward to when Lewis retires..

Alonso has still got a few more seasons left in him, would be great to see him get back up there again, even more fitting to end his career doing something special back in a Renault like 2005...that R25 was an absolute beast of an F1 car.

View attachment 115574

Lets not talk of Lewis retiring yet, he's got plenty left in him yet! :smiley:

Lets not talk of Lewis retiring yet, he's got plenty left in him yet! :smiley:

I reckon he'll stay at Merc as long as they're competitive and if they pull out he'll have a season at mclaren before retiring.
Already one of the greatest of all time imo.

Reactions: Benno and Chris
I reckon he'll stay at Merc as long as they're competitive and if they pull out he'll have a season at mclaren before retiring.
Already one of the greatest of all time imo.

Cant see merc pulling out anytime soon either, they've probably got this constructors in the bag which will be 4th year on the trot!

Cant see merc pulling out anytime soon either, they've probably got this constructors in the bag which will be 4th year on the trot!

True. If the last few years are anything to go by they'll already be working on the new twin turbo V6 engines.

Vettel received a reprimand for missing the National Anthem, his second of the season. One more and he'll receive a 10 place grid penalty.
Hopefully all drivers grow some balls and sack off the yank anthem in a fortnight.

Reactions: Sean197
Reactions: peter
looking forward to what hartley can do, compared to kvyat.
kudos to toro rosso (and red bull) for giving him this opportunity.

Reactions: Chris
Lewis on poll for tonight - won't be able to watch annoyingly...

Vettel seems to think Ferrari have better pace.

So boring again this year with the Hamilton/Merc domination.

I can't stand Hamilton. He's so big headed, and whines like hell all the time to his engineers complaining about strategies and problems with the car, even when he's on pole or leading/winning a race.

That said, he's certainly up there with the best ever.

I'd love to see Alonso get another drivers crown, but I think that opportunity has passed him by.
Mainly down to the lack of support at McLaren when he went there in 2007 as Ron Dennis had Hamilton tinted spectacles on all year. He went there as #1, and should have been treated as #1.
Secondly when he was at Ferrari, the car just wasn't quite good enough to challenge a dominant Vettel.

He certainly wrings the neck out of anything he drives.
I'm hoping for good things out of the Renault power unit next year, lets hope its not another Honda debacle.

Reactions: Jimmy
Finished watching straight after Verstappen crossed the line, can't believe that. FIA are a bunch of wankers, trying to ruin the sport.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions