F1 season 2017 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news about Kubica if true, been a long time coming! Just off to find that broken headlight rally stage video...!!!

In other news, the new F1 logo is due to go live, possibly before the next race.

Three designs have been trademarked. All of them back of a spoon ugly if you ask me. The old one with the negative space "1" was superb I thought. Liberty are not exactly filling me with confidence so far...

View attachment 117914

What on earth are these?! :fearful::tearsofjoy:

trying not to be a cynical old bastard ... but maybe they (make that daddy stroll) have chosen kubica because he's the slowest of the candidates just to make lance look good.

:smiley:

You have to wonder... I guess we'll get a good idea comparing the gap between them to the gap between Stroll and Massa this year.

Great news about Kubica if true, been a long time coming! Just off to find that broken headlight rally stage video...!!!

What on earth are these?! :fearful::tearsofjoy:

Pretty shocking huh?

They're all trademarked and one of them is definitely going ahead!

so half of Ferrari's 'just for being Ferrari' payment comes from the other F1 teams?!?!? They want to grow a pair and put their foot down. Ferrari will NEVER leave - where else are they going to go? No other racing series gets the world-wide exposure of F1.

so half of Ferrari's 'just for being Ferrari' payment comes from the other F1 teams?!?!? They want to grow a pair and put their foot down. Ferrari will NEVER leave - where else are they going to go? No other racing series gets the world-wide exposure of F1.

When you see it all laid out like that it really shows what a disgrace it all is. A team that hasn't won the championship in over ten years! And they get a gimme that is more than every team outside the big three have in total.

It's simply unethical.

And I agree Sean, they'll never leave. They make a PROFIT out of F1. Not to mention the absolutely huge sum of money they save from not having to do ANY marketing. The bean counters would see that it doesn't stack up immediately. There's just no way.

Would LOVE to see LM take a very hard line with them. Cock off and take that little shitcock bitch driver with you!

:smiley:

Not F1 but we'll worth a watch

Madness. What great racing... for a while! Some proper ballsy moves.

If that was F1 there would have been a 1.5 second gap while he struggled in dirty air and hoped he could get enough help with DRS to just pull past on the straight...

Cheers for posting mate.

Kubica to run for Williams in the Abu Dhabi test, in their 2017 car. - http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12...ubica-to-run-third-williams-test-in-abu-dhabi

I can't help but think they're making a mistake, as good as he used to be.

Sadly I think you're right. And the amount of testing he's getting says to me they're worried about something. Maybe.

Hope it all works out. Sadly if it does, it might mean we have to see more of Britney now he's his manager. Catch 22...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions