Ferodo Premier brake pads?...

Josh, I fitted the Ferodo pads on Saturday and have just done a 600 mike round trip and have to sst I'm really pleased with them. Very good stopping power, nice feel to them and no squeeking. Definately better than the OEM ones

I did have ebc red stuff which were awesome but the Ferodos are more than adequate for fast road use. My ebc's were at the end of their life so were losing their greatness. All in all I'm quite happy with them especially at the price.

Josh, I fitted the Ferodo pads on Saturday and have just done a 600 mike round trip and have to sst I'm really pleased with them. Very good stopping power, nice feel to them and no squeeking. Definately better than the OEM ones

I did have ebc red stuff which were awesome but the Ferodos are more than adequate for fast road use. My ebc's were at the end of their life so were losing their greatness. All in all I'm quite happy with them especially at the price.

Fantastic news!! Shall get them bought along with new front discs and the HEL lines and fluid... Deep pockets :worried: haha... Thanks for letting me know! Don't suppose you know anything about the discs I've linked?

Not really heard anything about those disks but I have seen some other black edition disks for the Clio that are dimpled and groved for better cooling. They were around the same price, I'll try find the link and post it for you.

Not really heard anything about those disks but I have seen some other black edition disks for the Clio that are dimpled and groved for better cooling. They were around the same price, I'll try find the link and post it for you.

Cheers Fernandez, great help! :smile:

Brembo HC (as per OEM) discs are ~£100 delivered from here Josh; http://www.nextdaybrakes.com/

Only difference is the centre isn't painted grey like on the ones that come in the Renault box, but they are the EXACT same apart from that.