Fuel Prices In Your Area

Is it just me or are fuel prices rising sharply again.

Around the Glasgow area -

Tesco Momentum 133.9
Shell V Power 143.9

has been making me f******g unhappy this..where is it going to stop??

same here in Manchester :chris2:

Yup. After not having the Clio on the road for nearly two weeks, I nearly threw up when I got to Tesco the other night...135.9 for Momentum.

Yep 137.9 for V power here in Lincs and Notts for me.

Though a bit further out of Lincs its hovering around 122.9 for normal and about 129.9 for super at Sainsbury's

something else just going under the radar in this country!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said mate. Taxes go through the roof and everything gets minimised and prices go through the roof. It's happening with everything. Paying more for less.

Every company is taking the pistols as much as they think they can get away with and then a bit more.

And the UK just takes it on the chin. Nation of pussies. How we once conquered so much of the world I don't know. Couldn't do it now.

It's almost as if the government is trying to price us out of existence.

Pretty sure there is a shortage of 97RON here at the minute (we don’t get any higher than 97RON).

Standard 95RON is currently hovering around 129.

Seems to happen this time of year every year! Good weather, bank holidays etc = people out for day trips, using car more so hike the price of fuel up.

Around 130 for me, up up and up... Just wait till brexit is done and dusted, oil, gas, fuel, food it's all gonna skyrocket!

Glad the bike only needs £15 a tank :tonguewink:

Last edited:
Around 130 for me, up up and up... Just wait till brexit is done and dusted, oil, gas, fuel, food it's all gonna skyrocket!

Don't.....giving me nightmares just thinking about it....

Glad the bike only needs £15 a tank :tonguewink:
I can easily use a tank of fuel in the R1 just out a run for a couple of hours!

just yesterday filled up the clio ... shell V-power : 142.7
a month ago it was around 131.

Had a week off work about 6 weeks ago and went to fill up before I broke up but decided to wait till after the hols, went back after the holiday and it'd gone up 4pence a litre!!

About £1.37 for V power here in notts- since I traded the Clio in my fuel bill has halved though :laughing::laughing:

Similar Thread Suggestions