gold/paid

Legend@wheels

Gold Member
hi
isnt gold member has the paid member extras in it already?(plus the gold extras too)?
cuz i was able to edit posts even day after(with paid package) and now i cant (with gold)

Hi Legend@wheels since the changeover of the forum to this new format, it seems that the ability to edit older posts (made prior to the changeover) has been lost. If there is anything specific you would like changing, then a member of staff will be more than happy to help :smile:

Hopefully it will be restored. I believe there are just some teething problems with the new format.

Personally i can see how the "elongated" edit ability function is helpful in some instances such as suggested above: i also think the ability to only be able to change a post for a reasonably short period of time is also a good thing sometimes.

If someone posts something.....and on reflection wishes to change their text for whatever reason - a few hours is plenty enough for someone to re-read their post and make the changes.

BUT: If a few replies to the post have already been made - and the edits somewhat change the context of the post altogether - then posts following on from that may no longer make complete / any sense and the flow of the thread can be lost.

Just one mans opinion and seeing two sides to the possibilities.

Reactions: Adam_C and Jimmy