Got the track wheels built up today

9kg 200 Cup wheels with 1 TD old Yoko A048 track tyres. Bit of shopping around and they've come in at a fraction under £550 all in.

Ace.. it's all coming together!

61174_431752740795_611430795_5513327_5585903_n.jpg

Thanks.

Got lucky with the tyres really, there's loads about at the minute with the end of the season looming. Looking forward to using them in anger.

Thanks.

Got lucky with the tyres really, there's loads about at the minute with the end of the season looming. Looking forward to using them in anger.

Where'd the tyres come from if you don't mind me asking?

Also my face went :worried: to see your going to use these wheels on the track!! They're too pretty to be abused.

Grumpy, just surf the motorsport classifieds on Pistonheads, ebay, track forums etc etc. Loads of R888s around, although they wouldn't be my first choice, they're at least cheap... Yoko A048s, Dunlop DZ03G, Kumho V70A, Pilot Sport Cups and a few others too.

Woody, they're just £20 a set ebay jobs, nowt special but they stop the car getting filthy when travelling. I can't see any on at the moment to link, but I'll find them...

Lmao yeah true, might give them a ring lmao. Tws Manchester is getting an email tomorrow.