Greetings from your newest Admin.

pacman.

Former Admin
Paid Member
Hello everyone.

Hope you are all having a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.
I would like to say hello to all the members who have been on here for a while and all the newest members who have joined up.

Just a little about myself.

My name is Matt. I've been a member of this forum since 2011 and have been in the background for a while.
I was asked to take the reigns of the forum and try my best to get this forum as active as I can.
I'm currently a member of the Royal Air Force and have been for the last 11 years.
I currently own a LY R27 F1 which I've had for the last 4 years.
I'm also the Southeast Rep for Cliosport.net.

So what are my plans for the forum.

• Tidy up the forum. Give it a good spring clean and move some stuff around.
  • Recruit at least 4 more Moderators to supplement the Moderators we already have.
  • Update the home page.
  • Work with the other Admins to fix bugs and issues with the forum.

So if you guys would like to be considered to be a moderator please PM me with your details and a short narrative on what you can offer the club and why you should be considered.

Also please feel free to share your ideas.

Thanks

Matt

Get this forum as active as you can? 79 posts in 3 and a half years haha.

Have you been to a southeast meet with this forum? Or just 182sport.net? :smile:

I'd like to say welcome but you've been a member since 2011 so it's not really applicable lol

Nice one Matt, stick some pics of your beast:smile: 4 years is a long ownership and glad to see there are people keeping their cars for so long.

I can understand people would think it's a bit hypocritical of me saying to get this forum as active as I can when I've only ever posted 79 times In three years. It's no secret that I am an active member on cliosport.net and have been for a while and have organised meets which I've also tried to include clio197.net in.

I was asked to become an admin and I'm trying my best to improve this forum.

Last edited:
Welcome Matt..my mate has a black 182 and he was saying only nice things about cliosport.net..
nice profile picture btw :thumbup1:

Welcome Matt.

Still can't believe I haven't seen you being as your based 500yards from me, just behind a fence.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J New Members 4
Meeteepao New Members 14
ATLASMUZ New Members 15
Marsch New Members 28
veef13 New Members 28